Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MechWarrior Online: Razer Produces Awesome MWO Peripheral

2»

Comments

• Radar11xRadar11x Member UncommonPosts: 118

i wouldn't even have room for it. xD

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by yarubpup

Sorry I got spoiled by the fully integrated cockpits down at Navy Pier when I was a kid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleTech_Centers

Same lol. Spent much of my Childhood playing Battle Tech in Chicago lol.

• Radar11xRadar11x Member UncommonPosts: 118
    Originally posted by Malevian

Reality - World of Tanks + Mechs = No thanks.

well the mods got rid of my last posts so ill just say that they are two diffrent games and that you should try looking up some of the cool thing they are doing with their persistant wars. i think that it will end up being way better then WOT in that regaurd that being saidI've been playing WOT for about two year now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. xD

• corvenikcorvenik Member Posts: 75

Reminds me of Steel Batallion D:

• rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185

i has seen the vids and lol it is wayy too slow paced compared to vids of say hawken

hallo ~_~

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by corvenik

Reminds me of Steel Batallion D:

Said the same thing to Bill at the show when he told me about this! Pretty cool!

• GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Out of touch...

With customers

With reality

Yes... it looks cool.

But really - will you buy it?

Sure you say you will - but faced with a price tag that is worth more than a whole years sub... nah you won't  (and stores won't stock it for that reason).

You might buy it if it was compatable with more games.  I mean the (touch?) screen in the middle could rock with many games... but only if they support it to begin with.  If it is modular you might just buy the joystick and throttle...

This guy sums it up:

http://www.gamecritics.com/mike-bracken/my-secret-gaming-shame-i-paid-full-price-for-steel-battalion

A more sensible move would be to go for the joystick and throttle and somehow work with products like these:

http://www.virtualdevices.net/products.php

to make a 'control panel' that is quickly and easily customizable - and can be modified to fit the 'feel' of any game.

That is something I could see other developers - and more importantly gamers - supporting.

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

Nerds.

hatin' on everything.

"meeeeeeeEEEH! user flexibility is KEY! EEEEEEEEEH!"

its a cool looking controller.

Pretty much.

I saw it, and was like, heh pretty spiffy.  LCD screen, giant throttle, can I fit it on my lap? 

Good lord, it's not supposed to be practical any more then an escalade is practical. 

WTF, it's TOY people.  A TOY!

Hell, if they actually make it, if it doesn't cost a grand (not out of the realm of possibility considering it is razor) and I can actually set it on the armrests of my recliner, I'll buy the damn thing just to have it.