Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: v1.3 Now on PTS

2»

Comments

• AlalalaAlalala Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Originally posted by skydiver12

At this point i don't know which is more amusing, the FACT that they still can't copy decent chunks of characters over to PTS to actually...you know TEST the group finder in an area where it matters.

(Seriously no one needs a group finder for lvl10 H2 Black Talon or esseles tested)

OR the fact EAware stated multiple times they give a F* about PTS testers and only their internal metrics have all the data they need?

Either way, the group finder is flawed and bad design currently, like someone again thinks he is smarter than the WoW / Rift devs, - fully expect it to be released as such.

Edit: the design flaws will stay.
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=4558920&postcount=4

"planning for enhancements to Group Finder in future releases"-

1. planning, yeha like uh i plan to conquer the world someday.
    2. future releases, yep why do i even bother...

The chief reason I un-subscribed was the horrible support for guilds, grouping, and multi-player.  To read your post just leaves me shaking my head in a mixture of disbelief and sadness.  I am glad I left, as this game is clearly on a death spiral.  James Ohlen you are truly a 'legend' in the video game industry.