Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Smoo Online: Pre-Order Skins Detailed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,619MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Neojac Entertainment has released a new trailer showing off exclusive Smoo Online characters skins that players will be able to take advantage of if they preorder Smoo Online. In addition, pre-order customers will be able to participate in exclusive alpha and beta testing opportunities.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• PurutzilPurutzil East Stroudsburg, PAPosts: 2,924Member Uncommon

Woot skins for a game... I have absolutely no clue on? I must of been missing a lot to not see anything about this before.

• DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,648Member Uncommon

LMFAO

I was showing this game to some of my nerd friends after MMORPG.com brought it to my attention with the last article.I told them we are definately going to try this weird Pac-Man MMO.

But preordering.. does that mean they will actually be selling a box? Really?

Wow some companies just don't have even the slightest relation left with reality.

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

• RazeeksterRazeekster Solon, MEPosts: 2,201Member Uncommon

They are really trying to make money off this game... It looks like so horrid... Are they really this much out of touch with reality? The games they are offering you can play for free at places such addictinggames.com... They are just like flash games in an online world.

Smile

• heartlessheartless Brooklyn, NYPosts: 4,993Member

Why?

• tawesstawess LkpgPosts: 2,535Member Uncommon

so it is pac-man... but with vikings... and stuff... Why would i pey for this...?

• junzo316junzo316 Raleigh, NCPosts: 1,684Member Uncommon

OMG!  Really!  Wow!  I thought you guys were kidding about the pac-man theme.  Just watched the trailer and lol'd.  Do they really expect someone to pre-purchase?

• NeojacNeojac Calgary, ABPosts: 109Member Uncommon

The game will be free to play when it comes out so no need to pre-order if you are willing to wait. We will be inviting people that register on our website to closed alpha and beta tests but with pre-order you are garenteed acces to all.  If you like the look of what we are doing your pre-order will help support us, an indie game development company.

www.neojac.com
    www.neosland.com
    www.atavismonline.com
    www.smooonline.com