Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Twitch.TV & TotalBiscuit to Stream During E3

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

TotalBiscuit and Twitch.tv have announced that they have signed a partnership to live stream PlanetSide 2 during this week's E3 convention in Los Angeles.

Each live cast will be streamed via his TwitchTV channel (http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit) and scheduled to run at the below times:

• Tuesday, June 5 – 3:00pm PT

• Wednesday, June 6 – 3:00pm PT

• Thursday, June 7 – 11:00am PT

Tune in during the times listed above to get a firsthand look at PlanetSide 2.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CenthanCenthan Member Posts: 483

Actually looking forward to this.  Thanks for the stream.

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

costs 5 bucks for a livestream

yeah, no thanks

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

I honestly think TBs goal at this pointis to become an e-sport commentator. His skills in the Shootmania alpha tournament really did shine through.

It's kind of crazy that he is now getting exclusives from such a big game like Planetside 2. I thought the work he did here was top notch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvySU5NkFo&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&index=11&feature=plpp_video

Also, he's an ass.

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464
    Originally posted by colddog04

I honestly think TBs goal at this pointis to become an e-sport commentator. His skills in the Shootmania alpha tournament really did shine through.

It's kind of crazy that he is now getting exclusives from such a big game like Planetside 2. I thought the work he did here was top notch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvySU5NkFo&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&index=11&feature=plpp_video

Also, he's an ass.

He has already commentated plenty of SC2 tournaments.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by revy66
    Originally posted by colddog04

Also, he's an ass.

He has already commentated plenty of SC2 tournaments.

Well, I don't follow SC2 at all. I did notice his skills though.

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119

this game looks freakin amazing. i didnt realize because i wasnt following it much...this is everything Global Agenda and Tribes were supposed to be.

• EarthFyreEarthFyre Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by cerebrix

costs 5 bucks for a livestream

yeah, no thanks

Pretty Sure the $5 is Optional... 

From the website ... "What is this subscribe button for, do I have to pay for this stream? - No. The subscription is an optional monthly fee and the money from it goes DIRECTLY into supporting future SHOUTcraft Invitational tournaments. TotalBiscuit uses all the money generated from this stream to fund his tournaments. By subscribing you will become part of the SHOUTcraft Supporters Club "

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

Really nice footage with good info going on atm.

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

one totalbiscuit can  Rot. 

2.  the  steam doesnt even work.  just a blank screen

It..Burns..

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by guy232

one totalbiscuit can  Rot. 

2.  the  steam doesnt even work.  just a blank screen

Uhm, that's because it's only up between certain hours, when the game is actually playable at E3.