Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frogster support, read in and laugh

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Kk let me get this straight, they are banning people and not telling why? Wow, just wow.

• LagozLagoz Member Posts: 92

Not suprised at all.

Frogster is one of the worst companies.

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

i like tera's support there nice people :) i rember when i purchased 7 extra copys of tera by mistake and they helped me out

• AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381

that's beyond ridiculous... I hope they figure out how to sort it out for you though... eventually.

• ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222

I dont know about frogster , but en masse gave me a really nice helpful time when i had problem with my login password.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Frogster sound like the new goa of daoc infamy. I suggest you do what we did and play on usa servers.

Also are Frogster those same people who made that annoying as hell frog on a motorbike ringtone?
  • SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Frogster sound like the new goa of daoc infamy. I suggest you do what we did and play on usa servers.

Also are Frogster those same people who made that annoying as hell frog on a motorbike ringtone?

That was Jamster haha, so annoying!

• RoxetteRoxette Member UncommonPosts: 56

Froggy was really helpfull and fast....they solved my problem within the same day. Mornings a support ticket, evenings solved. Was a problem with timecards.....got less days then the timecard said....now its solved

Played: Guild Wars, AoC, Lotro, CoH, Warhammer, Tabula Ras, Spellborn, Second Life, Rift, Aion, Tera.
    Playing: Guild Wars 2, WoT

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673

They may be guilty of many hideous crimes, but that is not one of them.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

En Masse game support is incredible, shame frogster is being so incompetant with it's players.

I've seen everything from them transferring accidentally rolled loot on a player to re-rolling someones equipment stats for them on a ring they didn't like.

I've even had them un-bind my cosmetic items from one character so I could give it to another... I can't love En Masse enough.

I've PM'd a GM to get a troll on the forums banned, they messaged me back saying they would take care of it, haven't seen him since.

I would give their customer support 20/10 if I could.

• SudekiSudeki Member Posts: 1

I am also one of those affected.

I put forwarda ticket three days ago and still nothing.

• BolsyoBolsyo Member Posts: 4

As i have written on Tera forums also, i'm having the same problem. I bought my key from a reseller, which both me and friends have used several times, which currently has more than 100k likes on Facebook. So this is no scamshop.

I was logging one morning a few days ago, and it said my account has been banned... I was shocked, as i knew i have not been doing the +9 exploit. I contacted Frogster live chat, who told me to contact my reseller, and that they had banned me. How can a reseller contact Frogster and tell them to ban my account? It made no sense.

I contacted the reseller, who did not know what was going on, and told that they definitely had not asked Frogster to ban me.

Contacted Frogster again and told them this, still nothing, just that i should contact my reseller.

Contacted reseller again, they had sold quite many copies of this game, all gotten from the same distributor, but only about 10 accounts had been affected. They said they would contact their supplier to see if they knew anything, and gave me a new gamekey, even though they did not know what was going on. They just didnt want angry customers.

I added the new gamekey to my account, i got 30 days gametime, but it says my gamekey is missing? I then contacted Frogster 23 hours ago, and told them to please add my new gamekey and unban my account, and gave them both my new gamekey and preorder key, everything i got from my reseller.

When i woke up this morning, i was expecting they would have fixed this, but no, nothing. I contacted Frogster live support to ask  them, and they told me to add my key. I said i have already done that. Then they told me to just wait for them to unban me, and that the live support dude would send my case to the right department. I asked why they are giving no explanations to what's going on, and this is the reply i got: "we are try to fix it but if we dont have any reply ,we prefer not to contact you"

I am furious, this is not what customer support is supposed to act like at all. I mean, they have huge amount of angry customers that are getting banned and not knowing why, and they give no explanation at all, other than to contact our resellers, who have no clue what's going on with Frogster at all. We make new threads on Tera forums, and they close them, add them together or delete them. We copy-paste replies we get from support, they have deleted some of them saying it's false information?? What are we supposed to believe??

I love this game, but this is out of hand. This game will be dead in EU soon, all due to Frogster's extremely unprofessional behaviour. Is this their plan all along? Get money out of people for the first month or two, then make the game fail so they can make it f2p like their other games, and make even more money from their cash shops?

• SleepyfishSleepyfish Member Posts: 363

Thier one of the publishers who destroyed TCOS.

• KeyloggerKeylogger Member Posts: 250

Frogster is a perfect example of a terrible company to avoid.

Whether or not Tera is a reasonably playable game.

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

Who are these mystical "resellers" do these company's have names?

I smell something shady going on, not saying Frogster are not being asshats but they have also run into reselling scams in the past, RoM had several "resellers" whose names were never mentioned that were selling fake codes to people through some funky code generator software, a lot of players got "ripped off" when these codes were denied by Frogster.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Originally posted by Skuz

I smell something shady going on, not saying Frogster are not being asshats but they have also run into reselling scams in the past, RoM had several "resellers" whose names were never mentioned that were selling fake codes to people through some funky code generator software, a lot of players got "ripped off" when these codes were denied by Frogster.

It definitely sounds fishy to me.

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

It wasn't a temploral ban? you just lost your account (money)? and then asked you to buy it again? What the FUCK....

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

Been on the forums warning peeps about Frogster before Tera came. They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. I would have skipped Tera if en masse didnt snag it up. Be warned.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster

Originally posted by Skuz

I didn't want to mention which reseller i used, because i believe they have no guilt in this. I personally bought my key from OnlineKeystore, which i have used many times and never had problems with. Same with my friends. 2 of us are banned, while the rest of my friends who bought the game from the same place have no problems. They are answering me within minutes on their facebook page and mails, and are trying to figure out what is going on. They gave me a new key, even though this seems to be all on Frogster. I mean, even people who bought the key from the resellers listed on the Tera site as official partners have been banned!

Frogster's live support told me to add my new key, and that they would unban my account. It has now been yet another day since i mailed them my key, and i have also made a new ticked in case they somehow lost my first one. It has now been 43 hours, and not a single reply...

Thread about the issue on the Tera forums: https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=96871

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Sames been happening with people buying from the 2 big key retailers in the UK fella. Sites that have been legit for a good number of years and officially endorsed by past MMO publishers.

The whole thing seems like a major mess up by Frogster.

3 days has gone by. At this stage, I couldn't care less about my account, I have asked the store for a refund, which I will understand if they don't give me. I hope someone will sue Frogster, and that I can join in on that claim. Even if I would get my account back in a few days/weeks, I will not spend a dime more paying for a subscription to a company that treats me this way. I will not use my new key for a new account either, after all the time I spent leveling.

Too bad, because Tera is a great game, how I wish it was given to someone else than Frogster :(

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Did you buy your key from an online key store? If so then I'd not be surprised you got banned. I've personally been golden with Frogster in any of their games I've played.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Hah, should have gone to En Masse. You chose EU, you put up with Frogster. :/