Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

En Masse reveals info on next update

13»

Comments

• tarestares Member Posts: 381
    Originally posted by Istavaan

westernized pvp these days is instanced battlegrounds..fail

Eastern PvP is FFA PvP server that is ignored to grind to level cap.   Then at level cap any world PvP, griefing, FFA gank is frowned upon.

I'm sure you will find more players die in the world on any western game than eastern.  It if funny watching an American player grief players on the Tera korean server. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Vtvy52Djw

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by Sora2810

I'll say it again. TERA is a B- Rated P2P, but a A+ rated F2P.

They got my subscription money for the forseeable future.  There sure as hell isn't another game that's better, and the last thing the community needs is a F2P crowd, it's already enough of a cesspool on the PvP servers.

• otacuotacu Member UncommonPosts: 547
    Originally posted by Laughing-man
    Originally posted by Leucent
    Lol, I can t name one, but that is my point. An OWPVP game adding BG s in the first place id a joke, now you want to argue the fact that it won t effect OWPVP. That is just laughable.

Now tell me how it can t effect it.

Oh you can't? I thought so.

You still don't get it do you?

You are assuming, based off literally your gut, that this game will be NEGATIVELY effected by instanced PVP, even though there is absoultely NOTHING to support this belief.

We get it, you don't like it, you can say you don't like it, but to then say that  you some how KNOW it will be negatively impacted is just arrogant and silly.

You must be joking right.? right?

you think that battlegrounds won't heavily impact owpvp? you serious? and why do you think so? your gut?

So your speculations are fine but you demand facts from others?

You want an example? Fine

Korean Tera

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Otacu there's no OWPvP in KTERA because you can only fight people your level and every time you kill someone you get heavy debuffs that make you weaker.

Also, if you didn't know, some guilds on KTERA have daily/weekly 50+ participants at scheduled GvG events.

• otacuotacu Member UncommonPosts: 547
    Originally posted by Pivotelite

Otacu there's no OWPvP in KTERA because you can only fight people your level and every time you kill someone you get heavy debuffs that make you weaker.

Also, if you didn't know, some guilds on KTERA have daily/weekly 50+ participants at scheduled GvG events.

YES focus on " scheduled GvG events."

And imho it's kinda silly to have guild wars like scheduled events.... why not having ...... you know....  battlegrounds then? They schedule gvg because otherwise Tera owpvp is frustrating and a waste of time and effort. There are no open world objectives or spot to fight for so basically people are going to wander aimless and look for enemies.

Btw they are events restricted to players in big well organized guilds. 

The fact that in Ktera you can only PK at max level is irrelevant: here in the west they took away this restriction and it didn't help much. We just gained a little ganking and griefing now. And the whining about the level disadvantage since Tera's pvp is only working with at least minimal balance at max level like Bluehole designed it.

Besides"Laughing-man" wanted an example of owpvp negatively impacted by battlegrounds and what's a better example than KTera itself?