Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Beta Weekend Event #2 Code Giveaway!

Comments

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

got one thanks :)

No signature, I don't have a pen

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

try 9000! 500 that was like 30 seconds pacman ate em all!

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

Got one. NOT! :-(

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

Guess I will have to pre-order the game to get beta

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• jecaron77jecaron77 Member Posts: 1

got one but when applying to account just get a error.. ug not a good first impression..

• KajazuKajazu Member UncommonPosts: 1

Got one :D  BUT - when i click on the link to activate the acc and shit -after step two - I always end up with an 400:42:1012:6:1337 ErrTimeout - Error!

What's up with that?

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

I don't need no steeeeeeeenking key. LOL joking.

I have Pre-purchased so I'm in all BWE's. No reason to take another key from someone who really needs one. :)

See you all ingame, you will LOVE IT!

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

:( I gots no key

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

I consider myself quite lucky, took a break from WoT, wanted to check on the news and BAM! There is was, 477 keys left when I snatched mine :P

Sorry for all those who missed on it, this is actually the first time I get my hands on one of these, missed on every past occasion on titles like RIFT and other AAA titles.

• alias333alias333 Member UncommonPosts: 24

thats why i love this site. allways nice things going on here. since i have preordered didnot took any key. wish you luck who didnot got the key for next time and who got welcome in GW2. meet you there.

• SchnizitSchnizit Member Posts: 25

I'd love one

• andylauoandylauo Member Posts: 3

Is there any chance for extra key? :(

• DiabloisnoobDiabloisnoob Member Posts: 1
    Will there be another batch?
  • heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Originally posted by Distopia

Suggestion for MMORPG staff:

I think that during certain highly desirable promotions, a small amount of keys should be temporarily held for the people who frequent this site, post on the forums etc. Maybe like a 24-48 hour grace period and then release those keys to masses. Maybe make it so that if your account has visited/posted an X amount of times a week prior to the start of the promo, you get first pick for the keys. Then a day or two later, every one else gets access to it.

It's a bit annoying to see people with 1-10 posts under their names get keys and loyal users, who visit this site all of the time, get shafted. Just my opinion. It was even sillier during those Aion pet giveaways. A bunch of 1 post wonders swooped in, grabbed all of the keys and half of them got sold in the game.

Sorry for the slight OT.

Hopefully MMORPG.com gets more keys.

• dead2soondead2soon Member Posts: 149

That was quick.

Originally posted by heartless

I think that during certain highly desirable promotions, a small amount of keys should be temporarily held for the people who frequent this site, post on the forums etc. Maybe like a 24-48 hour grace period and then release those keys to masses. Maybe make it so that if your account has visited/posted an X amount of times a week prior to the start of the promo, you get first pick for the keys. Then a day or two later, every one else gets access to it.

It's a bit annoying to see people with 1-10 posts under their names get keys and loyal users, who visit this site all of the time, get shafted. Just my opinion. It was even sillier during those Aion pet giveaways. A bunch of 1 post wonders swooped in, grabbed all of the keys and half of them got sold in the game.

Sorry for the slight OT.

I agree lol, I tried every where today, no luck with any of em. Hoping I get lucky and make it to PC-gamer when they release theirs.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by heartless

Sorry for the slight OT.

I agree lol, I tried every where today, no luck with any of em. Hoping I get lucky and make it to PC-gamer when they release theirs.

You also still have a chance tomorrow on IGN.

Originally posted by AvatarBlade

You also still have a chance tomorrow on IGN.

*fingers crossed* :)

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Doesn't pre purchase guarantee access?

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

Doesn't pre purchase guarantee access?

You think people trying to get a key here have prepurchased?:)

• Yes pre purchase guarantees access.

Just one suggestion to MMORPG - not that I need a key I already pre-purchased but splitting up the release into two bundles - one for release during the day and one for release at night might be greatly appreciated by the folks who don't have access to MMORPG from work.

• rznkainrznkain Member Posts: 539

Got 4 for some friends if they wanna play.Thanks!

Originally posted by rznkain

image The only way to do that would be making alt accounts which is against the rules, should be three codes opening up about now...

• timster788timster788 Member UncommonPosts: 4

If anyone has an extra code I would appreciate it .

• grimfallgrimfall Member UncommonPosts: 1,153
    Originally posted by rznkain

image The only way to do that would be making alt accounts which is against the rules, should be three codes opening up about now...

Most likely just one, since it's only this account where he admitted violating the rules... plus he's probably just blowing smoke.

As popular as GW2 is here, I'm surprised there were 500 people who hadn't pre-ordered.