Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok i've had enough of this!

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Laughing-man
    Originally posted by Vannor

Well, my experience in the EU servers is basically almost always on. The game/launcher was patched early this morning though, it was scheduled. Saying nothing is being done about it is clearly you making things up, they are working on stability all the time. I've had a couple error 37 messages but I get in after about 5 mins of trying every time, literally.

Plus, I'm playing right now... just tabbed out while I had something to eat. You really are extremely unlucky because from my experience everything you've said is just a myth.

You can call someone a liar all you'd like, but I have 3 friends who all could not play D3 at all yesterday, for 12 hours it was down...

They had to extend their maintenance...

On a game that a lot of people are playing for a single player experience...

So you can ignore all the problems and the faults and the issues and think everything is fantastic!

But the rest of us are living in reality.

I didn't call anyone a liar concerning login issues, I said the bit in red. I'm sure people are having problems, but i'm not experiencing them myself or choosing to ignore them. Saying blizzard arn't trying to do something about it is just blatently untrue, they obviously havn't sorted it yet but they are definately trying to.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • MirslpMirslp Member UncommonPosts: 41

Well, my experience in the EU servers is basically almost always on. The game/launcher was patched early this morning though, it was scheduled. Saying nothing is being done about it is clearly you making things up, they are working on stability all the time. I've had a couple error 37 messages but I get in after about 5 mins of trying every time, literally.

Plus, I'm playing right now... just tabbed out while I had something to eat. You really are extremely unlucky because from my experience everything you've said is just a myth.

You can call someone a liar all you'd like, but I have 3 friends who all could not play D3 at all yesterday, for 12 hours it was down...

So you can ignore all the problems and the faults and the issues and think everything is fantastic!

I didn't call anyone a liar concerning login issues, I said the bit in red. I'm sure people are having problems, but i'm not experiencing them myself or choosing to ignore them. Saying blizzard arn't trying to do something about it is just blatently untrue, they obviously havn't sorted it yet but they are definately trying to.

Maybe you should take a look at the official forums.... the game has AGAIN been a joke for the past 48 hrs or so (EU). This is NOT OP´s fault. Stop ranting him..... he is right

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496

Look at this thread:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4211087337?page=138

amateurism to the power of 4

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by Mirslp

Maybe you should take a look at the official forums.... the game has AGAIN been a joke for the past 48 hrs or so (EU). This is NOT OP´s fault. Stop ranting him..... he is right

Blizzard isn't what they used to be. They can't even keep servers running properly these days.

Error 37 FTW!

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Mirslp

So looking at the forums and reading peoples rants is going to change my own experiences with the game is it? I also never said it was the OP's fault for having issues. All I did was give my point of view.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

well tried some more times to get in and still no luck..just get error 37 all the time,and basically in EU now its peak time so i have no chance of getting in again today..have to say i,m not impressed.guess its luck of the draw atm.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959

Yup. It seems to be Error 37 / Error 73 time again! /huge facepalm !

Originally posted by kevjards

well tried some more times to get in and still no luck..just get error 37 all the time,and basically in EU now its peak time so i have no chance of getting in again today..have to say i,m not impressed.guess its luck of the draw atm.

Actually I am impressed, they managed to NOT fix this issue after 2 weeks.

Originally posted by n3v3rriv3r

It's Blizzard! Do you really think they gonna spend more money on login servers? That it still happens after two weeks should be enough proof of that!

They got our money! We already paid up full price for the box! With a No Refund policy!

So they just let people rage on, post some excuses that they are looking into it blablabla.... and then wait till enough people get fed up with trying and the login servers settling down by itself.

Originally posted by JeroKane

It's Blizzard! Do you really think they gonna spend more money on login servers? That it still happens after two weeks should be enough proof of that!

They got our money! We already paid up full price for the box! With a No Refund policy!

So they just let people rage on, post some excuses that they are looking into it blablabla.... and then wait till enough people get fed up with trying and the login servers settling down by itself.

well i did send them a nice e-mail asking if there was any possibility of playing this game anytime soon   /sarcasm

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Blizzard: "We'll release it when it's done."

D3: PVP cut for launch, broken auction house (still), constant delays to RMAH, plagued by connection bugs.

XD haha best topic ever:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4310136418

my personal favourite

Ill go for 37, because 37 like a real woman and dont teas on a first date and tells u right in the face that u aint gettin any, what ever u do. But 73 is letting u in and spending a looong moment whit u and unbutton her jeans, but at the goal line says... im sorry but im not open for that right now.

So all my money on the 37, im hitting the gym. Tired of waiting for pixels to apear                               

XD haha best topic ever:

my personal favourite

Ill go for 37, because 37 like a real woman and dont teas on a first date and tells u right in the face that u aint gettin any, what ever u do. But 73 is letting u in and spending a looong moment whit u and unbutton her jeans, but at the goal line says... im sorry but im not open for that right now.

So all my money on the 37, im hitting the gym. Tired of waiting for pixels to apear                               

ROFL! Haha... nice description.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by strangepower

Since when did the internet become a personal diary of one's woes?

Probably about a decade ago...

Where have you been?

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

Look at this thread:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4211087337?page=138

amateurism to the power of 4

Wow, that thread will be maxed pretty soon... its growing really fast. Seems the US servers gets hit by the errors as well, just not as badly.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

XD haha best topic ever:

From that thread :

"Ill go for 37, because 37 like a real woman and dont teas on a first date and tells u right in the face that u aint gettin any, what ever u do. But 73 is letting u in and spending a looong moment whit u and unbutton her jeans, but at the goal line says... im sorry but im not open for that right now.

"

Lol

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449
    Originally posted by strangepower

Yea, whining on the forums always bring swift results. 

Since when did the internet become a personal diary of one's woes?

That's not what the internet is for? Damn, I've been doing it wrong all this time.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Error 37 is just about to go down in geek history as a valid quote to failure.

6 hours down and counting!

Lol... what a joke!

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

Apparently, people have been started to ask for their money back... and it seems like its possible too:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150109977#9

I wonder how many of the "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" -forum-whiners will really ask for a refund? The Error 37/73/whateva could end up being a costly affair for Blizz.

• simplyawfulsimplyawful Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by Remains

Apparently, people have been started to ask for their money back... and it seems like its possible too:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150109977#9

I wonder how many of the "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" -forum-whiners will really ask for a refund? The Error 37/73/whateva could end up being a costly affair for Blizz.

In South Korea, they raided their offices.

It has been and will be. For some reason I think the always online DRM might not be the way they'll go with their next release..

• simplyawfulsimplyawful Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by zymurgeist
    Originally posted by simplyawful

In South Korea, they raided their offices.

It has been and will be. For some reason I think the always online DRM might not be the way they'll go with their next release..

Care to make a wager on that?

Ok, how much? Their offices were raided in South Korea because of the DRM and they are issuing refunds en masse as well due to customers in NZ/AU not being able to play.

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

So people keep complaining about the online only form of DRM, but these sorts of things happen when you are ridding the world of pesky people that might install the game more then once!  Please wait in line for your turn at the complaints department, and don't forget your free "I love Blizzard" button.