Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next beta test....

13»

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Wish List:

- chat bubbles

- global chat

- instance selection to join group members in overflow areas

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• KickinPups2KickinPups2 Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Elikal

Wish List:

- chat bubbles

- global chat

I would like to see the Global chat not so much bubbles reminds me of COL. Also hope they fix the overflow issue and maybe just maybe let us venture into the Asura part of the world and instances.

I know some people said they hope for the optimization but I think it already happen. When testing the Stress Test it ran so smooth on my pc and im running an Intel i7-990X 24 gig two 6970's. Yet my fiance who is running on a slow PC AMD Phenom2 x4 8 Gig with a 5850 and she had lag in the BWE really bad and could only run at mid. During the Stress she ran it on full and it was smooth with no issues.

I would also like see maybe a better tutorial system it does make the learning curve for people tough. I had no issue but my fiance who enjoys AION took a bit to learn some of the basic.

All in all excited!

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504
    Originally posted by KickinPups2

Wish List:

- chat bubbles

- global chat

I would like to see the Global chat not so much bubbles reminds me of COL. Also hope they fix the overflow issue and maybe just maybe let us venture into the Asura part of the world and instances.

did you ever tried to communicate with the player in front of you while 20+ people were using the chat? was impossible lol

Originally posted by Honner
    Originally posted by KickinPups2

Wish List:

- chat bubbles

- global chat

did you ever tried to communicate with the player in front of you while 20+ people were using the chat? was impossible lol

Agree 100% never looked at it that way..Good point! ;-)

• DarthSovDarthSov Member Posts: 14

Awww, woe is thee!! I had arrangements for it be this weekend.. :/

Truly hope this extra solvo of time is being put to good use for the next build of the beta and hopefully it translates into better server loads with more operable grouping now. *knock on wood*

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Called it. This weekend was too soon, and weekend beyond the next one would put them close to 2 months since the first beta test. ANet wouldn't do that to their fans, they know how much their success and credibility relies on the love of their base. The second weekend was the only logical option.

I'm glad we have so much notice, and our characters are still there as I suspected they would be, as well. I'm going to spend that weekend getting the 30 Mesmer to 35 to try the dungeon, but after that he's getting benched until launch. I've been wanting to experiment with a ranger, anyway.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

Called it. This weekend was too soon, and weekend beyond the next one would put them close to 2 months since the first beta test. ANet wouldn't do that to their fans, they know how much their success and credibility relies on the love of their base. The second weekend was the only logical option.

I'm glad we have so much notice, and our characters are still there as I suspected they would be, as well. I'm going to spend that weekend getting the 30 Mesmer to 35 to try the dungeon, but after that he's getting benched until launch. I've been wanting to experiment with a ranger, anyway.

I currently have a 30 Element on Beta server and Im also planning on doing the dungeon. I also had the chance to get a ranger to 20 was tons of fun! Pets need work though I deff would say try to get a 2H greatsword early you will love it!

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119

i just hope they optimized GPU usage. thats the only thing i really care about.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

Cool beans! Finally some real news about next beta...

imageimage
  • trahetrahe Member UncommonPosts: 41

My boss has been placed on notice - I WILL be off that Friday.   hahah.   She rolled her eyes and approved my time off.  

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by felchawe

Bad time for football fans ( soccer fans ) around the globe it is at the start of Euro 2012 damn you Anet

Just get your priorities straight :P

If you don't watch the news and lock yourself inside your home playing GW2, you can still watch the footy game after the BWE and it will still all be as exciting and new to you as when watching the footy game on live broadcast.

The GW2 BWE2 you can't experience later by just recording it and watching it back, that's a thing you gotta participate in first hand as opposed to the passive footy match you can replay at any convenient time.

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

Bah, I was a week off =P

Now to grind my work until my knuckles bleed, so I can play a good amount of hours in the BWE.