Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Very cool.  Curious to seeif the optimization process has started.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • SatariousSatarious Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by Requiamer

http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing-the-next-guild-wars-2-beta-weekend

Woohoo!  There has been much discussion on this point.  It's good to see that ArenaNet is sticking to their "about once a month" pledge!

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

These include party movement into overflow servers, chat functionality, key bindings, server stability, performance, and many more that we will detail in the near future.

COMPOUND KEYBINDS?

YES. MOTHAFRAKKNING. PLEASE.

• vee41vee41 Member Posts: 191

Excited to see what changes they have done! If leaked beta notes were any indication this should be good :)

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345

Can't wait. Think I'll try a different class this time. Maybe Engineer.

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034
    Originally posted by vee41

Excited to see what changes they have done! If leaked beta notes were any indication this should be good :)

Ye that list was quiet impressive.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

New and exciting bugs? THat made me lol. I can't wait to try the game when it comes out. Betas ruin the fun for me...

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• DragonPop11DragonPop11 Member Posts: 25

beat me to it.... youre  sly my friend, very sly...

Admin you may close my thread lol

• RequiamerRequiamer Member Posts: 2,034
    Originally posted by fivoroth

New and exciting bugs? THat made me lol. I can't wait to try the game when it comes out. Betas ruin the fun for me...

I find beta to be the best part of any mmo i plyaed people are so motivated and nice during beta, i wish game communities where always that positive as they are during beta test.

• DragonPop11DragonPop11 Member Posts: 25

Cant wait to see my charachter again and see if any change was made to  thief and those pesky mob respawn timers

• StriderXedStriderXed Member Posts: 257
  • ElifiaElifia Member Posts: 78

Character not deleted? Yay! That means I can finally try the dungeons :) Let's see how hard those things really are!

"I'll lead, you follow."

• felchawefelchawe Member Posts: 27

Bad time for football fans ( soccer fans ) around the globe it is at the start of Euro 2012 damn you Anet

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

I just so happened to be off work that weekend too! Thank you, ANet!

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Lame.. I expected 1st-3rd of june =/ Let's hope they really fixed a lot of things.

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556

Perfect for me, that's a public holiday weekend in my part of the world.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

Great...another beta i will miss....have to go to a wedding out of town that weekend....

• Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon Member Posts: 156

Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7). 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!     2 days is good for me I been waiting so long.

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by felchawe

Bad time for football fans ( soccer fans ) around the globe it is at the start of Euro 2012 damn you Anet

oh damn..i forgot that..le sigh Anet..image

• madjonNZmadjonNZ Member Posts: 143

Awesome!

• wartyxwtwartyxwt Member Posts: 172
    Originally posted by QSatu

Lame.. I expected 1st-3rd of june =/ Let's hope they really fixed a lot of things.

Hehe the exact and only weekend where I wouldn't be able to play, colour me chuffed ;)

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406
    During soccer .....whyyyyyyy
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh
    During soccer .....whyyyyyyy

I would imagine because ANet is a US company and they and a large proportion of the US beta players couldn't give  a damn about Euro 2012.

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

Nice finally I will test for myself a dungeon ^^

• korat102korat102 Member Posts: 313

Looking forward to that weekend. I delayed my pre-purchase till last week so this'll be my first opportunity to try the game out.

As for football, I lost interest in that when it became a bad tempered display of arrogance, cheating and play-acting. How 'men' can bring themselves to act in such a disgraceful manner is beyond me. I've seen better behaved pre-school children.