Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Kickstarter - 100% reached

KalanderKalander porto alegrePosts: 12Member Uncommon

Impressive... in  a week they already get the $25000

Comments

• xxpigxxxxpigxx Harlingen, TXPosts: 412Member
    Awesome! Here's hoping the success will continue!
  • zymurgeistzymurgeist Pittsville, VAPosts: 5,385Member Uncommon

Impressive.

They really need to up the number of contributors so even if you can only give a dollar it would help. Surely you can scrape that much up from under the couch.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

• IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBPosts: 1,228Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by zymurgeist
    Impressive. They really need to up the number of contributors so even if you can only give a dollar it would help. Surely you can scrape that much up from under the couch.

from what i understand of the kickstarter style sites they have a set limit that you can donate, i believe anyway.. that kickstarter requires you to donate $5 usd at least and then it goes up from there.  though thats impressive they got 25k hopefully they make an impressive game with it

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

<image

• RLSekulichRLSekulich Chapman, KSPosts: 12Member
    Originally posted by Ichmen
    Originally posted by zymurgeist
    Impressive. They really need to up the number of contributors so even if you can only give a dollar it would help. Surely you can scrape that much up from under the couch.

...that kickstarter requires you to donate $5 usd at least and then it goes up from there. 

Not anymore! :D

A $1 pledge has been added to allow people to show their support.