Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Divinity's Reach: We need You!

FinitFinit Member Posts: 145

Blog: http://divinitysreach.blogspot.com/

Divinity's Reach has been expanding far faster than I ever could have hoped or expected.  I want to continue maintaining the quality of each article as high as possible, and I must confess that I could never do this alone.  Kaenes and I envision this site becoming a source of information and commentary on all professions for the Guild Wars 2 community.  In the past, Kaenes and I have not covered all of the classes or even all of the aspects of gameplay.  Going forward, we want more authors that can expand our diversity as well as continuing to provide quality, thoughtful writing.  We want and need you, if our dream is to come into fruition.  Thanks again for your continued support.

I must stress that this is a blog that is run solely by our love of the game.  I do not have money to pay you nor do we have revenue from advertisements.  Write for us because you love to write, it's just that simple.  

The application is as folllows:

1. Why do you want to write for us?

1. What profession and race do you plan on playing at launch?

2.  How were you first introduced into MMOs and which MMOs have you played in the past?

3.  Please provide an entry blog post.  This article can be written about anything, as long as it is centered around Guild Wars 2.  Please be within any reasonable length.

4.  How many articles could you write within a normal week?

I again must stress that you answer these questions honestly, please don't write what you think we want to hear.  If you are not chosen, it does not mean you will not write for us.  In the future, I may want to expand even further and may want to choose from existing applications.  We will announce on the site to everyone when we have decided. Send all of your responses to [email protected]  

My Guild Wars 2 Blog can be found here: Divinity's Reach

Comments

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

Maybe a link to your website? Or you think everyone knows about you?

• FinitFinit Member Posts: 145
    Originally posted by andre369

Maybe a link to your website? Or you think everyone knows about you?

It's in my sig, but I'll post it in the OP as well. Thanks for the input!

My Guild Wars 2 Blog can be found here: Divinity's Reach

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

Very good and useful info you have on that blog :). Ty