Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances: Release Date Arrives

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,626MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Phenomic and EA have announced that Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances has officially hit retail release. The game is localized in eleven languages from around the world.

As the first free-to-play, cross-platform MMO strategy game, Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances is the only game to offer true, anytime, anywhere gameplay. In the coming months, the game will feature cloud-saved game data to make it accessible across web browsers and mobile devices. Players can play from their desktop at home, or on the go from their smartphone or tablet.

Find out more on the C&C Tiberium Alliances site.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 tampa, FLPosts: 300Member

this game does not look like much effort was put into it

• hyperfoxeyehyperfoxeye whittier, CAPosts: 1Member

i have started playing this game for a few days now and this game is suprisingly more in depth with game play than it looks. sure the graphics are not the best but its not like one of those games like evony or other city games where you have to pay for every little thing. the community is pretty good and unlike the other games of this style, its much more fast paced since you dont have to wait 24 hours just to upgrade a building or just to attack a player but its more of just doing raids or saving up. the raids as seen above are more tactics then anything since you have 4 waves to adjust your battalion to counter all of the defenses the other team has. another thing i like is for the alliances is that you share territory and you can assist instantly with some of the support buildings. i really recommend this game but its still in beta so not all of the features are fully developed, like unit upgrades (not level up). and what i think is a awsome feature is that if your being pked by someone constantly you can tele your base away from them every hour and a half