Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell’s Diaries: Nicholson Street Sewers and the Black Skulls

KyuubeyKyuubey Member Posts: 69

Hell’s Diaries is a new feature blog on the world of Hellgate and the everyday random encounters our team faces in and out of the game. Outstanding player achievements and other things that may be of interest to most will be posted here on a regular basis (or at least when the Hellgate team isn’t feeling the blues)

After the blunder that I committed last time, I decided to explore other areas of Southwark to find out where my next destination is (supposed to be the Barge House). There’s so many passageways in Southwark though so I’d probably have to explore all of them before I can find my goal. It’s a bit tedious but I think it’s a great way to explore the entirety of the levels.

Unlike other stages with a buffet of enemies, Nicholson Street Sewers seems to be a breeding ground for only Black Skulls (with a few Zombies here and there). I’m not sure if I’m just weak or I’m wearing the wrong armor parts but I actually took quite a beating here.

There’s also the standard Messenger from Hell fight. The fight I had here was actually against three of them. It’s not clearly seen in the image but there’s actually a trinity of demons there. Nothing too hard but the drops were unfortunately crappy. No luck for me.

The path to the next portal’s actually a straightforward one with not much twists and turns. You’ll get to this corridor before the portal though. As usual, it’s littered with Black Skulls.

And we’re here!

Upon entering, I find a wide open space with lots of debris and wandering demons. This does not look good for me. Imagine being a small fish in a big lake. That’s what I felt when I landed on this area.

What happens to me next? That’s for another entry.

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Jesus, is that what the game looks like now? Graphics are worse than when it was first released  by Flagshit Studios.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-