Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

World of WarPlanes: Ground Attack Planes Detailed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,581MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Wargaming.net is continuing its look at the various types of aircraft that will ship with World of WarPlanes. In the latest video reveal, the team shows off the ground attack planes that players will be able to access.

Several legendary names stand out in the class of ground-attack planes, including the classic Il-2, Il-10, and the highly progressive jet-powered Il-40 "sturmoviks", which is presented in the Soviet tech tree, and will expand into models from other nations as World of Warplanes gets close to launch later this year.

Ground-attack aircraft are most famous for deadly strafing runs, dive bombing and destructive missile attacks, while their armor provides high survivability and combat effectiveness.

Find out more about World of WarPlanes.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Common

Looks cool, too bad I've had enough of the WG.net matchmaker business model.

TSW, MWO and GW2 will be getting my $$$.

• loulakiloulaki PatrasPosts: 918Member

at WG i just spend 10euros just for paintings xD    cause i believe they deserve these ammounts of money for the game they offer !