Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just unsubscribed from TERA.

13»

Comments

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428
    Originally posted by Xasapis

Blade & Soul is scheduled to be released in Korea in July. I wonder if GW2 influenced them in terms of the questing. They are certainly using the same soft lock target system.

Regarding Tera, I'm curious to see how the first vanarch elections will affect the game. I know, it is not related to questing, but neither is this thread technically. It just evolved towards that direction because most people seem to have an issue with the quests. The only people who don't seem to have a major problem with them are the few souls that actually read them and those with a Lineage 2 background or similar that the PvP conquest meta game was the game and the levelling process was just a means to an end.

I don't see how the questing could be changed at this point. I've offered some ideas but beyond offering exclusive levelling through PvP, I am not sure that they have the resources to basically redesign the early game from the ground up. At this point (almost at 60), I'd rather see them fix the situation with the lacking of tanks and them fixing their nexus system. A strong end game could justify going through the perhaps tedious process of levelling. If the end game is not strong enough, no matter how strong the early-mid game is, people will eventually leave.

I tried BnS for CBT2 and it was pretty bad the combat, its really funky, doesn't look like GW2. Its like you face them to target them but you never really lock on. But it acts the same as tab targetting where as long as your in that certain cone infront of the enemy you can move al you want you still get hit. Idk how to explain it its werid lol, there is a  BnS private server for all those who wish to try it, the graphic is nice and runnign is epic and story starts off really interesting but the combat was just blah (and I played it before I ever got to play Tera so ya I honestly prefer tab targetting over it)