Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timed Dungeons

jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Has anyone done one of these yet? I think they're awesome. Just finished my first one with about 15 seconds to spare and got some nice loot out of it.

Comments

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

I've done some timed random events but diidn't know there were timed dungeons.. cool 

• santimiarsantimiar Member Posts: 129
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by jusomdude

Has anyone done one of these yet? I think they're awesome. Just finished my first one with about 15 seconds to spare and got some nice loot out of it.

They're sorta disturbing lol. I'm one of those people who likes to sweep the whole dungeon clean and you can't do that with these.

Nice change of pace though.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Haha my friend and I freaked out the first one we did. Should have split up but we didt and ran out of time n

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by jusomdude

Nice!

Hope i come by those soone enough :)

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583
    Originally posted by santimiar

how do you do these?

As far as I understand it, they appear randomly. In chat, several ppl were talking about these, and some claimed to have found them in both Act 1 and 2. Personally I'm now early in Act 3, and even though I've been everywhere in the first two acts, I haven't found any yet.