Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum today

coretex666coretex666 PraguePosts: 2,313Member Uncommon

What is going on in this forum is unbelievable.

Reading through the threads today, I have a feeling that the average age of the posters is 15 and/or the average IQ is less than 100.

No discussion whatsoever, just flame flame flame...

Let me demonstrate

10 threads about login issues...there are millions people trying to get in, why the hell are there problems with that, blizzard sucks that they did not prevent this, their games are no longer polished....RIP polished games

10 threads about hardcore character dying because of lags. I thought it will be smart move to make HC char 2 days after release when there are still problems like lags

10 threads about how short the game is...man this game sucks, it only has 12 hours of gameplay. I already finished normal and now I dont have anything to do. I still dont have all skills and have not seen decent gear, but I am done with this...give me back my 60 USD pocket money

10 threads about how glad people are that they did not buy the game but they still have the need to tell us about it. Hmm what will I do today, I will probably turn on my computer, log in to MMORPG.com, join forum of a game I did not buy and tell everyone how happy I am about it...yahoo 

10 threads about how people did not know that it is all about going through the same thing again just on higher difficulty. That is the same content just harder...give me back my money, I did not know that Diablo is like this since I bought this computer yesterday and just bought this game without reading a single line about it 

10 threads about the fact that graphics is not like Skyrim...its all cartoony man, graphics of D2 was dark an simply amazing comparing to this piece of crap. Its like WOW, I hate this game

10 threads about how the game is not worth 60 USD...if only I knew it will be like this, I would buy torchlight 2 instead for 20 bucks and I would get torchlight 1 and some neverwinter beta or something. Give me back my money!!!

I have had enough of this for today

Comments

• IstavaanIstavaan CorkPosts: 1,350Member

are you new?

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshPosts: 5,789Member Uncommon

And you believe that this post is somehow more mature than theirs are?

It looks to me like you are upset that people aren't liking the game for reasons that you don't agree with. These are all legitimate complaints:

Login issues.

Harcore characters dying because of lag.

How short the game is.

Cartoony graphics.

Overpriced.

Every one of those is legitimate and not "unbelievable."

• alancodealancode El Mirage, AZPosts: 138Member Uncommon

Thanks, I'm getting ready for work and this actually made me laugh..because it is true. 

(-_-)

• RCP_utRCP_ut ...Posts: 263Member

It will happen with every single game that releases..

• IstavaanIstavaan CorkPosts: 1,350Member

Originally posted by colddog04

And you believe that this post is somehow more mature than theirs are?

It looks to me like you are upset that people aren't liking the game for reasons that you don't agree with. These are all legitimate complaints:

Login issues.

Harcore characters dying because of lag.

How short the game is.

Cartoony graphics.

Overpriced.

Every one of those is legitimate and not "unbelievable."

hey you can't criticize blizzard, after all they have over 99999999999 players and their games have polish and stuff. image

• eyceleycel rolling hillz, PAPosts: 1,334Member

Interesting, I havent the heart to step near battle.net forums so its nice to know whats happening over there.

• tollboothtollbooth grants pass, ORPosts: 298Member Common

Really now 70 threads complaining about D3 just today?  What **** forum are you even on?

It's a lot easier to point out what is bad with something then what is good about it, and that is usually conveyed by exageration I suppose.

Now here is the kicker... am I talking about those 70 threads or this one?

• odinsrathodinsrath louisville, KYPosts: 814Member Uncommon

Originally posted by coretex666

What is going on in this forum is unbelievable.

Reading through the threads today, I have a feeling that the average age of the posters is 15 and/or the average IQ is less than 100.

No discussion whatsoever, just flame flame flame...

Let me demonstrate

10 threads about login issues...there are millions people trying to get in, why the hell are there problems with that, blizzard sucks that they did not prevent this, their games are no longer polished....RIP polished games

10 threads about hardcore character dying because of lags. I thought it will be smart move to make HC char 2 days after release when there are still problems like lags

10 threads about how short the game is...man this game sucks, it only has 12 hours of gameplay. I already finished normal and now I dont have anything to do. I still dont have all skills and have not seen decent gear, but I am done with this...give me back my 60 USD pocket money

10 threads about how glad people are that they did not buy the game but they still have the need to tell us about it. Hmm what will I do today, I will probably turn on my computer, log in to MMORPG.com, join forum of a game I did not buy and tell everyone how happy I am about it...yahoo 

10 threads about how people did not know that it is all about going through the same thing again just on higher difficulty. That is the same content just harder...give me back my money, I did not know that Diablo is like this since I bought this computer yesterday and just bought this game without reading a single line about it 

10 threads about the fact that graphics is not like Skyrim...its all cartoony man, graphics of D2 was dark an simply amazing comparing to this piece of crap. Its like WOW, I hate this game

10 threads about how the game is not worth 60 USD...if only I knew it will be like this, I would buy torchlight 2 instead for 20 bucks and I would get torchlight 1 and some neverwinter beta or something. Give me back my money!!!

I have had enough of this for today

i gotta agree with him..this site should be changed to either " debate/mmorpg or bash/mmorpg" altho iv done my fair share of bashing games...it seems thats all that goes on here..no matter what game it is ..it turns into a circus full of trolls trying to kill off something that had just released..every very so often you will find a good legit post about how someone is likeing a game..but even then its shortly after burnt down to the ground

and yes it seems more than 1/2 of the community had never even played D1 / D2 and expected D3 to be some kind of great type of mmorpg..when its clear and always had been a single player dungeon crawler...imo i think alot of this is backlash from the kidios the either got it free from subbing to wow or has only been playing wow and thought this was gonna be sumpin new and fresh from blizz...the fact that D3 is even here on mmorpg makes me lol inside and the backlash aginst it here on the site is even sillyer...ill do what everyone else says here and holds water to any / every argument ..if ya dont like it ..dont play it..dont buy it if you cant spend 60$ a month or week..plain n simple..its like no1 here has ever spent 60$ on a crappy game b4..all i can say is choose your titles more wisely and do some home work..

• IselinIselin Vancouver, BCPosts: 7,151Member Epic

I guess hall monitors always feel like they're more mature...

Blizzard set themselves up for this embarrasment by making such a big deal out of their 12:01 launch...which wasn't even 12:01 everywhere, but I digress.

They hype, they market, and they take your money and then they don't deliver at the time they selected to be "the big moment"

They deserve every bit of negativity they're getting. This is not some start up company that couldn't afford to upgrade their infrastructure to handle the load they created at the time of their chosing. This is a profitable multi-billion dollar company that knew how many digital units they had sold and didn't gear-up with the HW/SW and man hours to deliver on the 12:01 event they sold.

Then they continue to struggle for a full 24 hrs after and don't fix an amazingly obvious bug that can be triggered by simply equiping your first companion with a shield...after being told in the pop-up help text that you should equip him... a bug that kills the game and prevents people from re-logging again until they fix it.

This is Blizzard. A huge company that has been at this for more than a decade and they don't deserve to be cut any slack. The only weird posts here and elsewhere about this debacle are those defending them... like yours.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper British Columbia, CanadaPosts: 2,167Member Uncommon

12 hours of gameplay and the game is finished?

.....:O.....is that a joke?

• seafirexseafirex gatineau, QCPosts: 403Member Uncommon

I think they where under the impression that playing the game and get to last boss was how you where suppose to play this game. ( not true you have to play the game on all difficulties like D2 and D1 )

They even think they will get legendary on normal difficulties. ( Like if Blizzard will do something like that rofl ).

If you guys think you get all does nice legendary like candy to sell on the AH for real money , then you need to stop, logout, and think real hard on how the world of games work with blizzard. 

If in WoW they make you work to get your legendary and you can't even sell them for real cash, how do you think they will implement this if they have to give you the right to sell it for real money.

( Blizzard said multiple time legendary items are suppose to be hard to get that is why they are called legendary ).

Edited : They should stop whining and just enjoy the game once the tech issue's are resolved. All there games had issues at lunch, some more visual then other's. But ( yes there is a "But" ), in the end there game end up been polish and working as they where suppose too.