Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got trolled by NCSoft

2»

Comments

• dethlorddethlord Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Originally posted by grimm6th

should be in the GW1 forum tbh...but yeah, that sucks.

no, no it shouldn't. it should be right where it is so that other people that are looking at GW2 and then thinking it would be a good idea to do some things with their old GW1 account don't get fucked by ncsoft and GW1's terrible support like the op did.

Deth to you ALL!

Originally posted by Eir_S

It's a pretty standard security measure, they didn't troll anyone lol

sorry no it isn't standard.

I have played every major mmo since UO and I have never been asked to go to those lengths to recover an account.

Deth to you ALL!

• illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 517

If the OP truly hadn't touched his account in what 'felt like 10 years'  (maximum would be more like 7 since it released in 2005)  ... then there's no point in recovering that old of an account since he probably didn't actually DO any of the things that grant HOM points.   Especially with how cheap Trilogy packs are selling for from the right retailers...

EDIT:  1 Exception:  If you had a whole stable of "Alts" who beat the last mission in Prophecies since they can then start the War In Kryta arc and very rapidly farm up 9 Oppresser weapons through the daily bounties.

didn't he say he bought the expansion where you can collect HOM points?

now try and imagine why he is wanting his original account...

Deth to you ALL!