It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) speed it up 25%
2) allow players to actively dodge (as in gw2)
3) possibly allow players to actively block and push back enemies
4) make animations of characers much more dynamic and action oriented (less realistic but better looking) - you should feel the impact your weapon has and the hits of the enemy - make enemies stagger from heavy blows and make your character stagger from heavy blows
5) imrove the sound effects to fit the combat - see 4
6) improve the effects (visually and mechanically) of attacks - if something goes boom it should go BOOM and not pffff.... and enemies should feel that
7) possibily make skills more dynamic, interactive - with other skills and other players and more action oriented