Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 launch fail

gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

"The Servers are busy at this time. Please try again later (Error 37)."

No sh*t the servers are busy. Blizzard has been in the business for over a decade but dont know what a login queue is. to top it off theyre already mass deleting threads on their forum cuz everyone is massivlely pissed at this debaucle. they make 1 billion dollars a year, cant put some of that into temporarily increasing the number of login servers during launch. blizzard ftw +1.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

Comments

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

UNBELIEVABLE THAT THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A LOG IN QUE . HOLY SHIT !

• SythionSythion Member Posts: 422

I can get in... I'm just waiting to retrieve my hero list.

Must be a pretty big list.

EDIT: Operation time out. Logging in again...

• fadisfadis Member Posts: 469

I got to the TOS, then got booted out and now can't get beyond #37 busy error.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

So much for those stress tests.

Funny Gif,

http://postimage.org/image/3vvvlzh11/

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.

even there website forums is slow . hence why im here spamming .

Maybe I should just come back in 3 hours and play lol .

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236

Originally posted by Sythion

got to that point about 8 times...

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by gessekai332

Servers busy, no one can get in. Blizzard has been in the business for over a decade but dont know what a login queue is. to top it off theyre already mass deleting threads on their forum. +1

LmAo.. Ya'll people can't even give them 30mins for the million+ people to log in..

I mean you didn't even wait 10 mins.. I doubt you waited 3 mins before you even came here to post. Considering opening your browser clicking on favs and writting your post..

LoL.. Ya'll try too hard sometimes. image.. Especially for games first coming up live and posting about server sign in issues in the first 10 mins..

I've seen these many times.. funny all the sames..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Originally posted by Sythion

Yup that's what happens.

The other unbelievable part is that we have to log in for what is basically a single player game.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

Originally posted by fadis

I got to the TOS, then got booted out and now can't get beyond #37 busy error.

same thing happened to me

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

its not even an mmo lol.

fedex still has my ce so no sweat off ma nuts.

at any rate the game doesnt go live for another 45 minutes (12:01 am PDT)

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

Again, Activision Blizzard shows their arrogance. They couldn't care less.

For my money, Torchlight II is the better game.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

These launches would go a lot smoother if they would just LIE!

Tell everyone the game is launching at a certain time, then open the servers 3 days earlier... let people figure it out and smooth out the logging in.

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555

Just keep trying to log in, it worked for me. Remember ALL OF AMERICA IS TRYING TO LOG INA LL AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW!

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571

God how did Blizzard not see this coming?  I mean seriously one of the most anticipated games and this crap happens?

least we are complaining about not being able to play lol ,  if we came here complaining about how much the game sucked that would be bad.

And this is the problem with online only game play mode . 

• SythionSythion Member Posts: 422

Woohoo! it found my hero list!

1 bit downloaded successfully

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

We can send a man to the moon, but we can't figure out a way to smooth out server overloading.  I always chuckle at that.

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555

Originally posted by neorandom

its not even an mmo lol.

fedex still has my ce so no sweat off ma nuts.

at any rate the game doesnt go live for another 45 minutes (12:01 am PDT)

You need to learn  your time zones brah.

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

Everyone should not be trying to login.  Anyone that is even marginally employed (which I am not) should be asleep!

Go back to bed, I say!  Go to bed!

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by gessekai332

"The Servers are busy at this time. Please try again later (Error 37)."

No sh*t the servers are busy. Blizzard has been in the business for over a decade but dont know what a login queue is. to top it off theyre already mass deleting threads on their forum cuz everyone is massivlely pissed at this debaucle. they make 1 billion dollars a year, cant put some of that into temporarily increasing the number of login servers during launch. blizzard ftw +1.

Installed yesterday evening, logged in this morning at 3:30AM, no queue and only my insomnia friend online, playing his Witchdoctor.

The US will be screwed I believe, at least for today. But let's be real, it's not worth it to reserve extra resources just for the initial login. It will only happen now (and perhaps after the release of an expansion), because normally people login and -out all the time. More spread out. Now it's just one huge wave of logins, which slows down the whole process. People need to be patient, because in the end, you can whine all you want, but it wont help you getting in faster.

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

Originally posted by SuperXero89

We can send a man to the moon, but we can't figure out a way to smooth out server overloading.  I always chuckle at that.

the problem lies in requireing battlenet for single player, since wow logins already keep battlenet flooded to near capacity 24 7, + starcraft 2 online play, throw in diablo, which has millions of fans that dont play wow or sc2, and now battlenet is on fire, unable to handle the massive waves of napalm pouring over it as it over heats and ignites.

wooo I got to loading hero list but then I got time out message .

CTRL V  ftw :)

• LeodiousLeodious Member UncommonPosts: 773

Blizzard releases are always like this. Even expansions. They obviously don't care. And it won't be an issue once everyone isn't trying to log in simultaneously. The best solution is for everyone to wait ten minutes between log attempts. That way we spread out the load on the authentication server, and we can all get in sooner.

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

LoL They took down their site.

If  only they would have given us our single player greedy bastard.

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Everyone should have expected this, I certainly did, especially after it just happened to asian and EU servers...

Get some patience and lose the self entitlement.

Technology is limited. There are probably a couple million trying to log in right now.