Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Elderscrolls MMO

HauvarnHauvarn Walker, LAPosts: 220Member

Just got a game informer in the mail (Forgot I even got these things :P) and what a coincidence, the cover art is for elder scrolls online.  After reading the article it seems the game is not what I expected it to be and has potential to be a really good game.

Explorin, voiced quests, random encounters, etc.... if you haven't checked out the article, I'd suggest you get your hands on it cause despite it being from game informer, it was actually a pretty decent read.

but this is coming from a guy who still plays swtor. image

Yes I played SWTOR.

Comments

• JaylanonyousJaylanonyous Fairfield, CAPosts: 31Member

Exploring sounds nice, I miss that in MMO's. But honestly every "game" has potential. The fat kid in your class has potential. Even that highschool dropout who does drugs all day has, or had, potential.

I will remain skeptical until we actually get to see what this game will be. Dev and Publisher talk is all lies in my eyes. SO much so i wrote a Poem about it.

Dev and Publisher talk,

They say

All lies, 

through my eyes,

I will keep my money and walk,

away,

• HauvarnHauvarn Walker, LAPosts: 220Member

Originally posted by Jaylanonyous

Exploring sounds nice, I miss that in MMO's. But honestly every "game" has potential. The fat kid in your class has potential. Even that highschool dropout who does drugs all day has, or had, potential.

I will remain skeptical until we actually get to see what this game will be. Dev and Publisher talk is all lies in my eyes. SO much so i wrote a Poem about it.

Dev and Publisher talk,

They say

All lies, 

through my eyes,

I will keep my money and walk,

away,

Beatiful poem, it spoke directly to my soul.  While most of the things listed in the article won't be in-game (who the hell knows really)  I found it still to be quite interesting.  That and I've been a die-hard fanboi of the series since I first played daggerfall in the early 2000's. (was a little to young for the initial release :p)  

Yes I played SWTOR.

• JaylanonyousJaylanonyous Fairfield, CAPosts: 31Member

I really hope this is a great MMO though. I also love the series and somtimes play Elder Scrolls and Oblivion just to explore and wreck havoc.

I remember my first time playing elder scrolls. I ran out of a town and instantly got charged by a monster that scared me half to death.