Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let the login issues begin!!!

Comments

• Method01Method01 Member UncommonPosts: 128

Originally posted by xenpt

Ok so, i still can´t get in the game AWESOME!! lol i had no troubles with Guildwars 2 login i know many of you had issues but i didn´t but i am having now on TSW.

Cool story bro.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Ok so, i still can´t get in the game AWESOME!! lol i had no troubles with Guildwars 2 login i know many of you had issues but i didn´t but i am having now on TSW.

eeer.. 3 things...

1. It hasn't started yet.

2. It's a beta, even after it starts, login issues if they happen are expected

3. You do know that GW2 did have massive login issues on the BWE, with people not being able to login until saturday or more, do you?.

NOTE: that comes as someone that could be described as a GW2 fan and that probably won't play TSW (though more for financial reasons that because of game quality).

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• revengecyrevengecy Member UncommonPosts: 21

Same here mate

• TheSedatedTheSedated Member Posts: 82

Seems like servers aren't up yet. also, no word about the servers being up on the official forums also. Damn...

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

So do you need to type some secret hieroglyphics in to connect?

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

And not im not trolling if you want to think that i dc but i can tell you that i was one of the few that had no login issues in GW2 , my brother did but i didn´t so believe it if you want.

I just had the lag issue on the 1st day of GW2 then it ran just fine.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Originally posted by L0C0Man

eeer.. 3 things...

3. You do know that GW2 did have massive login issues on the BWE, with people not being able to login until saturday or more, do you?.

NOTE: that comes as someone that could be described as a GW2 fan and that probably won't play TSW (though more for financial reasons that because of game quality).

GW2's BWE started an hour early and me or none of my guildies had any issues on that Friday.  The real issues started a few hours later but were rectified very quick. 

Call me skeptical but not having any word when the servers were supposed to be up 9 mins ago reeks of [mod edit] incomptence.  A very easy solution would be to post a message and put something up on the patcher but that takes honesty.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290

[mod edit]
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

People always do this. You'd think everyone would be familiar with how it works, by now.

I'd tell everyone how much smarter it is to wait half hour after something officially "opens" to bother, but then people would just hammer it half hour later and thus prolong the problem.

*goes back to other things for 20 minutes*

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• TheSedatedTheSedated Member Posts: 82

I'm in char creation now, beta is up.

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

Originally posted by MindTrigger

Originally posted by Omnifish

Originally posted by jdnewell

Originally posted by Onigod

Originally posted by Istavaan

Originally posted by Istavaan

It's now 4.15pm and I haven't been able to login.  Interestingly it's not accepting my password on the account page either and a request to change password isn't working.  Oh dear, oh dear..

it's 3:16 gmt learn to read.

It's 16.19 gmt, it's funny because I can check this little thing on my toolbar.  Maybe you should try it?

you're wrong, britain is in bst during the summer gmt +1

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Great thanks for that but like I said I'm more concerned with the fact my p/word seems to have gone missing.

But I guess you weren't interested in that because you need to prove someone, 'wrong'. Well done then, but in half an hour I still won't be able to login.  That's my real, (well minor), concern. 

And there should be someone here on the internet that does care you have LOST your password because???

I like how you say he went missing tho, saying that your password walked away only makes it more stupid then it already is.

Passwords walk away all the time. I have one of those electric fence type thingies that helps. At least until they learn to remove the shock collars.

Damn sneaky passwords. Always wandering off and going missing.

Oh the pair of you would care if the password you used just yesterday to register a beta key with fun.com, doesn't seem to work anymore nor does the recovery option for the email.

I was just pointing that out, in my case that seems to have happened.  It may happen to other people, it may not.  

Hey, you know if the pair of you feel the need to drink koolaid and act like internet badasses who am I to stop you?

/facepalm

This happened to me too.  The problem was that my email address wasn't activated.  I was able to get them to send the activation, then I could have it send me a password reset.

Righto thanks for that.  I've done the same thing just haven't recieved anything from them and I requested about two hours ago.

Still they probably have their hands full at the moment ;)

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115

Authenticating and then: Unable to connect to Authentication server.

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

Authenticating...

EDIT: I'm at the character creation screen whoo

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

In

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Originally posted by Zylaxx

eeer.. 3 things...

GW2's BWE started an hour early and me or none of my guildies had any issues on that Friday.  The real issues started a few hours later but were rectified very quick. 

Call me skeptical but not having any word when the servers were supposed to be up 9 mins ago reeks of typical Failcom incomptence.  A very easy solution would be to post a message and put something up on the patcher but that takes honesty.

I love GW2 but I couldn't even connect till saturday evening.. so to get pissed because you can't login 10 min from the time it was supposed to start is just sad.... on happy note the closed beta server still working and completely unaffected:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643

Originally posted by TheSedated

I'm in char creation now, beta is up.

Great now we only have to wait another hour or two for people to start complaining about the character creator, animations, combat.  Create 500 threads on those three subjects for the next day and a half.  Then those that stuck with the game coming back and saying it's one of the most innovative games ever made.

Let the Secret Forum Wars begin.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

People always do this. You'd think everyone would be familiar with how it works, by now.

I'd tell everyone how much smarter it is to wait half hour after something officially "opens" to bother, but then people would just hammer it half hour later and thus prolong the problem.

*goes back to other things for 20 minutes*

Indeed. Let the whining about BETA issues begin :/

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

Wow, those faces are UGLY!

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

can't login.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Originally posted by Zylaxx

eeer.. 3 things...

Call me skeptical but not having any word when the servers were supposed to be up 9 mins ago reeks of typical Failcom incomptence.  A very easy solution would be to post a message and put something up on the patcher but that takes honesty.

My experience was very smooth as well since I logged in friday night, but if you read twitter when the beta went up (I was at work, so I was doing that instead of playing) lots of people couldn't log in at all on friday on the GW2 beta, and a big chunk of those couldn't log until saturday. The problems seemed to be mainly on the european servers, though, but I did see some connecting to the NA servers that had the same problems.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643

Originally posted by kartana

Yes...yes they are actually.  The character creator is the games weakest part imho.

Apparently there's much more to come with it in the future before launch.

We'll see.

Originally posted by loeslein

awwwww, that's cute.  The little boy had the wrong time ;)

It's fun to see all the kids get so excited about their betas!  The little bugger had such a great time in his GW2 beta he just couldn't wait to tell everybody how he didn't have any problems.  Intereactive games are great because they do teach our children life skills such as basic math and world time zones!

you must be really old , 1st im not a kid , and second you are not forced to see what people post so go bother ur mom or ur children.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Originally posted by jdnyc

Originally posted by kartana

Yes...yes they are actually.  The character creator is the games weakest part imho.

Apparently there's much more to come with it in the future before launch.

We'll see.

agree.  character creator is probably the thing I like least about the game.. hopefully more options are planned for release

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by jdnyc

Love how this was supposed to be a bash TSW, GW2 is awesome thread and completely got turned around.

Yeah if you can't figure out Time Zones you're going to do real well with the missions in TSW.  Good luck with that.

i think you must have a problem really it was their mistake not mine, ok so they changed the time .

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Still can't get in from the east coast here.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/