Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Moly super "kill 10x wolves" grind until eternity...

Comments

• Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511

Watching colddog and Tera fans is like watching monkeys making angry noises and flinging poop on each other. Petty arguments are petty. The moment GW2 fans entered this topic, thread should have been abondoned..but no we got to prove each other wrong on internet..it is a big deal.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

Originally posted by Chrome1980

Watching colddog and Tera fans is like watching monkeys making angry noises and flinging poop on each other. Petty arguments are petty. The moment GW2 fans entered this topic, thread should have been abondoned..but no we got to prove each other wrong on internet..it is a big deal.

I guess in this situation you are the observer that floats above it all and then flings poop at both TERA fans and... me?

It's a big deal.

• otacuotacu Member UncommonPosts: 547

Didn't we have a new thread about how bad leveling in Tera is like everyday?

I think we can copypaste the posts from the old one :)

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Bad? imo it's way too easy, levelling pace should be halved from what it currently is.

Want to see repeatable mobs and kill X quests? Take a look at LOTRO. Recycled mobs everywhere and deeds that require you to kill 350+ mobs for each one (and there are at least 5 per area).

• caremuchlesscaremuchless Member Posts: 603

Originally posted by Nevulus

...aaaaaaaaaaand this is the part they try to convince you GW2 is the second coming of some mythological and/or theological figurehead that will remind you how GW2 is the best invention since slice bread.....

...aaaaaaaaaaand this is the part they try to convince you Tera is the second coming of some mythological and/or theological figurehead that will remind you how Tera is the best invention since slice bread.....

works

both

ways

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Originally posted by rexzshadow

Originally posted by aesperus

Please don't make me have to go dig up old flame threads....that statement is just soo blatantly untrue. It has died down recently, but it still hasn't gone away. Hell, there's a few familiar names in this thread alone that have been guilty of it.

Ya few familiar names, every game has its trolls they are the same few people that get a kick out of doing it. However GW2 has a good chuck of its community bashing away. If we look back through the past few pages on this forum about half or more of the post are GW2 fans, and not even just the familar people but new people every single day. Why the fuck are you guys even on this forum? Why the hell does the Tera forum have like more GW2 fan/player than Tera? you all that bored that you can't surf your own game's forum?

Well I can't speak for others, but I don't normally roam the TERA forums. I tried it in beta, enjoyed the combat for a few of the characters, hated the questing. However, there have been some people very vocal about it, this site even has released a few articles saying how great the game is. And when it comes to MMOs, there's just nothing really available atm. I was honestly curious as to how the game was doing, if people are enjoying it more now that they are passed lvl ~30, or w/e the latest lvl hurtle is for enjoying the game. Between the poo flinging, the server numbers, and the blatant missinformation being spread around, I think I'm going to hold off on this game for a while longer, see if it gets any better. Since I'm here, though, I might as well correct some of the missinformation that I see being passed off as fact.

Furthermore,... look at the thread title. You guys really shouldn't be so surprised about seeing criticism in a thread like this. It's like going into an 'I quit game X, and here's why!' thread and getting mad that the OP doesn't like the game.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Originally posted by ElVisitante

Originally posted by colddog04

Originally posted by helthros

Originally posted by ElVisitante

Originally posted by helthros

Originally posted by rznkain

Originally posted by rznkain

Originally posted by nolic1

Originally posted by RedKatana

Guild Wars 2 = fail fans who hate on Tera cause can't play their game even though they had to pay FULL PRICE for a shitty beta and become experiment pets for stress test and whatnot.

DO want some cheese with that whine I mean you sound like a kid whinning cause there being picked on. Its a game that it not what they say. It is a semi action combat game true action combat does not stop you from doing what ever such as dodging blocking and moving all at once. Also it does not stop you when trying to do a combat move not casting a spell that a little more understanding needing to stand still for. But using a skill should not stop you from moving.

Or you Gw2 fanbois can go back on GW2 forums and stop spouting off like tards all over every other game forum.We get it you l ike Gw2 most of us could give a crap less about it go post with the other fanbois  on that games forums.

I can't help but feel like it's the TERA fans, at least in this thread, that are the ones being hostile. For instance, read the red part.

Nope not hostile at all just sick and tired of almost every mmog thread about any game other than GW2 that a Gw2 fanbois have to come on and hijack the threads talking about it.

If you'll notice, it was RedKatana that started talking about GW2. The problem seems to be that TERA fans can't stop talking about GW2.

As a GW2 fanboy, have you even noticed what forum this thread is in? Honestly, I think some of you guys have more posts in TERA forum threads than in GW2.

Have you noticed that the TERA fanboys talk about GW2 in their threads? I mean, look at all of them. They can't talk about anything else. Even you are sitting here talking about fanboys instead of the awful questing system that exists in TERA.

Umm...GW2 was mentioned in the OP?

In his mind it was. Everything is about GW2 to these people.

It was mentioned in the post. That guy was trying to tell me that.

But I'm not surprised you missed it. The hate is coming from you and other TERA fans, not the other way around.

I'm pretty sure it is the other way around. TERA fans aren't going out of their way to bash GW2 on the GW2 forums, but there are plenty of GW2 fans who are here bashing TERA. Normally I wouldn't even care about one game's players bashing another, but in this case the fanboi base of GW2 and thus the potential haters is way higher than it should be, due to the fact that GW2 fans are bored and can't play their game right now and that being teased with 3-day chunks of game time is only going to increase excitement, not decrease it. 3 days isn't nearly enough time to see the flaws of a game or get disillusioned with it. Hence, the huge fanboi base.

Actually you would be surprised.  Just about every thread gets derailed by a Tera fan.  Its really bad somedays.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090

Originally posted by Zylaxx

Actually you would be surprised.  Just about every thread gets derailed by a Tera fan.  Its really bad somedays.

The irony of your post is creamy rich.  

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

Originally posted by RebelScum99

Originally posted by Zylaxx

The irony of your post is creamy rich.  

yeah....made me laugh too....hehe....so true.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

It's quite obvious that GW2 still has the "kill x of y", or any of the other standard stuff going on. No hiding or denying that fact.

However, key here is how the game brings these things to you.

____

You approach a farm. A farmer runs up to you and yells he needs help because the farm is under attack. You run up to the farm and notice how centaurs are running down from the nearby mountain and head for the farm. You and the other players there attack the centaurs. Now, 2 things can happen, depending on the outcome:

You succeed in holding them off. Your next assignment will be to attack their basecamp and take control over it (followed by the camp being populated by friendly NPCs, even a shop. Further assignment would be to defend it against the centaurs trying to take it back once again)

You fail to hold them off. Now, the farm is held by the centaurs and you are assigned to take it back from them.

___

I shit you not, this is literally how GW2 handles quests. In essence, you are still doing the same old same old, but in this manner you really feel that something is happening in the world you walk in and that there are consequences. You are involved. To me this is crucial.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by aesperus

Well I can't speak for others, but I don't normally roam the TERA forums. I tried it in beta, enjoyed the combat for a few of the characters, hated the questing. However, there have been some people very vocal about it, this site even has released a few articles saying how great the game is. And when it comes to MMOs, there's just nothing really available atm. I was honestly curious as to how the game was doing, if people are enjoying it more now that they are passed lvl ~30, or w/e the latest lvl hurtle is for enjoying the game. Between the poo flinging, the server numbers, and the blatant missinformation being spread around, I think I'm going to hold off on this game for a while longer, see if it gets any better. Since I'm here, though, I might as well correct some of the missinformation that I see being passed off as fact.

Furthermore,... look at the thread title. You guys really shouldn't be so surprised about seeing criticism in a thread like this. It's like going into an 'I quit game X, and here's why!' thread and getting mad that the OP doesn't like the game.

I'm not and many of us Tera player already admitted that Tera quest stucks month ago, but its brought up about twice a week for since freaken cbt1, its stop been critcism and just start to become plain trolling/bashing. Omfg there so many fucking thread about htis from day of cbt 1 everyoen who bother to do ANY reserch at all would know. Even all the damn review say the questing isn't very good, so why the hell are people still making these thread every single fucking week? And the quest never gets better, well some of the new story quest form QoA part 1 was pretty nice but that doesn't really count overall. I and many other will still say hurdle is around lvl 20, do your first BAM and dungeon if you don't like it than you don't like the game. Its about 8hrs of game time which honestly isn't asking a lot to test out a game.

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by BizkitNL

It's quite obvious that GW2 still has the "kill x of y", or any of the other standard stuff going on. No hiding or denying that fact.

However, key here is how the game brings these things to you.

____

You approach a farm. A farmer runs up to you and yells he needs help because the farm is under attack. You run up to the farm and notice how centaurs are running down from the nearby mountain and head for the farm. You and the other players there attack the centaurs. Now, 2 things can happen, depending on the outcome:

You succeed in holding them off. Your next assignment will be to attack their basecamp and take control over it (followed by the camp being populated by friendly NPCs, even a shop. Further assignment would be to defend it against the centaurs trying to take it back once again)

You fail to hold them off. Now, the farm is held by the centaurs and you are assigned to take it back from them.

___

I shit you not, this is literally how GW2 handles quests. In essence, you are still doing the same old same old, but in this manner you really feel that something is happening in the world you walk in and that there are consequences. You are involved. To me this is crucial.

Well exact same thing is said about Tera's combat. Sure you go pick up a quest from an npc like most other mmorpgs, and the story isn't interesting. But just kill the mobs with its combat system is fun in it of it self. Just like GW2 it handles things differently. GW2 handel it by chaning the way quest are given and structured. Tera changes the way quest are completely by changing up the combat.

In the end its going to be personally taste on which one you want to do.

• JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308

Originally posted by elocke

Originally posted by stayontarget

I have a question if you don't mind. 

What exactly do you think you will be doing in D3/GW2/Secret World?  Yeah I thought so.

WRONG!  On so many levels.  After tomorrow, I will be able to defend my point with examples from TSW.  D3, ok yeah, but that's the nature of that game and it's NOT an MMORPG.  Not sure why you included that.  GW2, rofl, the combat is more tactical then Tera and questing isn't hub to hub, it's free form and flows with the world and exploration is ten times a factor.  Tera is like MMO for babies in comparison.  

OP is right though, Tera could have just given one long massive epic quest from level 1 to 60 and said kill XXXX of each creature per zone, here's a piece or 2 of gear for doing that thanks, now move to next zone and kill XXXXX.  Why even have quest hubs, just have a massive clump of mobs from zone to zone, a la Dynasty Warriors where you just go off on creatures spamming attack buttons.  The game is THAT simple.

Biggest troll hater on this forum - go back to Alpha Centauri sonny, I think those mind-worms messed with your head.

Hi

Originally posted by gessekai332

OK let me say this first. I tried SUPER hard to like this game. I know its an asian mmorpg so i had a feeling of what i was getting into. My first mmorpg was ragnarok online and I played lineage 2 when it first came out and aion for about a year. Seeing that PvP is utterly broken in this game at least until max level, i decided to just concentrate on PvE for now.

So the first thing i was made to do in the starter island at lvl 1 was kill 10x trees or whatever. Fine. the combat system is interesting so i can just focus on enjoying that, plus the world and npc designs are pretty cool.

LVL 10: continue on doing kill 10x mobs quests. Nothing really else to do in the game, seriously. found out crafting is useless, the armor/loot drops are super boring, skills are almost exactly the same as my character in Aion, and the world has nothing to explore since its just a place where quest mobs spawn, nothing more. OK whatever, i will get to fight BAMs soon and my first dungeon when im lvl 20.

LVL 20: Nice!! get to fight BAMs now. theyre pretty big and cool and have interesting attack patterns. I do some kill 10x BAMs quest with my party to gain a level then do my first dungeon which is pretty much standard fare as mmorpgs go, nothing more nothing less. I start soloing BAMs for the next couple of levels mixed in with doing the standard "kill 10x normal mobs" quest grind.

LVL 26: Already sick of BAMs because they start giving crap exp for the amount of effort you have to put in to kill them. Much faster to just do the "kill 10x wolves" quest grind for the main and side quests. Tried soloing BAMs that was fun for maybe 1 level. Fought probably 5 different kind of BAMs they all have different attack patterns but its already so boring now. Equipment drops still are garbage and unexciting. Nothing else to do in the game except quest grind for garbage items and PK noobs in the starter town.

I am super disappointed in this game, it honestly is a step back from modern mmorpgs both eastern and western. If there is a game i could directly compare this to it would be Aion, and that game is like 5 yrs old and had a ton more content that this game when it first came out. This game is really a one-trick pony- all it had going was its combat system and that too isnt that novel if youve played other online action games like vindictus before. This game really is an empty shell of a game that currently has no real content in both the leveling phase and the endgame parts of the game. So disappointing. it would be borderline ok if this game was F2P but it is a box fee+subscription based which is just utter BS. See you guys in D3/GW2/Secret World.

First off, there aren't any wolves in this game.

This plays just like 90% of the other western MMO's it's becoming a bit sad that people are making asian comparisons when the levelling pace is incredibly fast. I really don't think half of you understand what calling an MMO Asian in a derogratory sense means..

It's not really a step-pack from anything it's par for the course for the majority of games and an improvement on some others. Every game has the get from level 1 to 60 fare, they all just dress it up differently.

Hi

• kutervkuterv Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by Jayaris

Originally posted by elocke

What exactly do you think you will be doing in D3/GW2/Secret World?  Yeah I thought so.

WRONG!  On so many levels.  After tomorrow, I will be able to defend my point with examples from TSW.  D3, ok yeah, but that's the nature of that game and it's NOT an MMORPG.  Not sure why you included that.  GW2, rofl, the combat is more tactical then Tera and questing isn't hub to hub, it's free form and flows with the world and exploration is ten times a factor.  Tera is like MMO for babies in comparison.  

OP is right though, Tera could have just given one long massive epic quest from level 1 to 60 and said kill XXXX of each creature per zone, here's a piece or 2 of gear for doing that thanks, now move to next zone and kill XXXXX.  Why even have quest hubs, just have a massive clump of mobs from zone to zone, a la Dynasty Warriors where you just go off on creatures spamming attack buttons.  The game is THAT simple.

Biggest troll hater on this forum - go back to Alpha Centauri sonny, I think those mind-worms messed with your head.

Why ? in some aspects this guy right .... they havent made anything new .... lvling there boring,quest even worste than in WoW(there were lots of fun storys in em and lots of stuff), animation sucks hardly, combat should be dynamic but it is slow and boring, some classes there just "one-button" ....

I ve just tryed this game because bored of old ones while waiting Gw2 and TSW and i havent got any positive things connected with this game .... for me it is waste of time and money ... If u like u could play but this game - "is that simple"

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Lawl 26 wow, you made it farther than most before they QQ'ed about the grind...i got a 39 war, 33 zerker, 29 archer, 29 lancer, 28 mystic, 24 priest, 11 slayer...i tend to level all class slots at once on any game but i have the *Victor* on near all of em so far, pvp aint broken tho there is no collision in towns thats the only problem in my view. all you have to do is walk outside to fix that tho. as for the grind i still pretty much enjoy it but then again i like leveling...i may not be as oldschool as some gamer's but ive played mmo's for about 7 years now and still not bored of leveling. the only advice i can give is play GW2 i hear its for lazy people who dont wanna level but wanna still be hardcore...

OK let me say this first. I tried SUPER hard to like this game. I know its an asian mmorpg so i had a feeling of what i was getting into. My first mmorpg was ragnarok online and I played lineage 2 when it first came out and aion for about a year. Seeing that PvP is utterly broken in this game at least until max level, i decided to just concentrate on PvE for now.

So the first thing i was made to do in the starter island at lvl 1 was kill 10x trees or whatever. Fine. the combat system is interesting so i can just focus on enjoying that, plus the world and npc designs are pretty cool.

LVL 10: continue on doing kill 10x mobs quests. Nothing really else to do in the game, seriously. found out crafting is useless, the armor/loot drops are super boring, skills are almost exactly the same as my character in Aion, and the world has nothing to explore since its just a place where quest mobs spawn, nothing more. OK whatever, i will get to fight BAMs soon and my first dungeon when im lvl 20.

LVL 20: Nice!! get to fight BAMs now. theyre pretty big and cool and have interesting attack patterns. I do some kill 10x BAMs quest with my party to gain a level then do my first dungeon which is pretty much standard fare as mmorpgs go, nothing more nothing less. I start soloing BAMs for the next couple of levels mixed in with doing the standard "kill 10x normal mobs" quest grind.

LVL 26: Already sick of BAMs because they start giving crap exp for the amount of effort you have to put in to kill them. Much faster to just do the "kill 10x wolves" quest grind for the main and side quests. Tried soloing BAMs that was fun for maybe 1 level. Fought probably 5 different kind of BAMs they all have different attack patterns but its already so boring now. Equipment drops still are garbage and unexciting. Nothing else to do in the game except quest grind for garbage items and PK noobs in the starter town.

I am super disappointed in this game, it honestly is a step back from modern mmorpgs both eastern and western. If there is a game i could directly compare this to it would be Aion, and that game is like 5 yrs old and had a ton more content that this game when it first came out. This game is really a one-trick pony- all it had going was its combat system and that too isnt that novel if youve played other online action games like vindictus before. This game really is an empty shell of a game that currently has no real content in both the leveling phase and the endgame parts of the game. So disappointing. it would be borderline ok if this game was F2P but it is a box fee+subscription based which is just utter BS. See you guys in D3/GW2/Secret World.

This plays just like 90% of the other western MMO's it's becoming a bit sad that people are making asian comparisons when the levelling pace is incredibly fast. I really don't think half of you understand what calling an MMO Asian in a derogratory sense means..

It's not really a step-pack from anything it's par for the course for the majority of games and an improvement on some others. Every game has the get from level 1 to 60 fare, they all just dress it up differently.

ahaha u dont know what quotes mean ? =D This game worst kor game i ve ever seen =D just fail =D bored of writing long argumentation about it 

Originally posted by kuterv

ahaha u dont know what quotes mean ? =D This game worst kor game i ve ever seen =D just fail =D bored of writing long argumentation about it 

Seems like you're tired of intelligence and the English language too.

Hi

Originally posted by Odinthedark1

Lawl 26 wow, you made it farther than most before they QQ'ed about the grind...i got a 39 war, 33 zerker, 29 archer, 29 lancer, 28 mystic, 24 priest, 11 slayer...i tend to level all class slots at once on any game but i have the *Victor* on near all of em so far, pvp aint broken tho there is no collision in towns thats the only problem in my view. all you have to do is walk outside to fix that tho. as for the grind i still pretty much enjoy it but then again i like leveling...i may not be as oldschool as some gamer's but ive played mmo's for about 7 years now and still not bored of leveling. the only advice i can give is play GW2 i hear its for lazy people who dont wanna level but wanna still be hardcore...

In gw2 u lvling like in almost all games , just lvling there = fun , not just run - kill - return back - pick up new quest and same thing again all the time u lvling =D there are interesting story line for each race and that story different even if u choose different  options while creating a character ... so twinks there = not boring lvling be the same way it will be some new experience for u ..... so it is for lazy it is just for people who want their game to be interesting not boring grind 

It is about u ? 

Originally posted by Odinthedark1

In gw2 u lvling like in almost all games , just lvling there = fun , not just run - kill - return back - pick up new quest and same thing again all the time u lvling =D there are interesting story line for each race and that story different even if u choose different  options while creating a character ... so twinks there = not boring lvling be the same way it will be some new experience for u ..... so it is for lazy it is just for people who want their game to be interesting not boring grind 

I know right, just like AoC's Carthage was fun and WAR's dynamic events were fun. 

At least, they were received well in the short-term and not in the long term.

I've watch the dynamic events videos and those towns get destroyed, but you fight those mobs back and those towns get rebuilt. And ultimately all you've really is a neverending tug of war with mobs that doesn't actually matter.

It only creates the apperance that it does.

GW2 might create a more endurable early game for some people, but for people used to WoW etc. it's going to be terrible dying over and over again.

Hi

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Trolls be trollin with garbage reviews, we got enough but people keep feeding the trolls, no1 cares if people dont like a niche game because there will always be a fanbase for a niche title. if you dont like the game dont play it as simple as that no need to write a whole huge ass bad review about it because you didnt enjoy ur 5 hours of gametime. but i digress, people will keep feeding the trolls anyway so this small rant is useless to most but still have a small chance of stopping at least 1 person.

compressed

It is about u ? 

You English cannot?

Hi

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Originally posted by rexzshadow

I'm not and many of us Tera player already admitted that Tera quest stucks month ago, but its brought up about twice a week for since freaken cbt1, its stop been critcism and just start to become plain trolling/bashing. Omfg there so many fucking thread about htis from day of cbt 1 everyoen who bother to do ANY reserch at all would know. Even all the damn review say the questing isn't very good, so why the hell are people still making these thread every single fucking week? And the quest never gets better, well some of the new story quest form QoA part 1 was pretty nice but that doesn't really count overall. I and many other will still say hurdle is around lvl 20, do your first BAM and dungeon if you don't like it than you don't like the game. Its about 8hrs of game time which honestly isn't asking a lot to test out a game.

Because, like it or not, there are still a few TERA fans that argue the contrary, and they do it loudly. I'm still seeing posts about how either 'questing really isn't that bad' or 'lvling is fast, so it's not grindy at all' or 'every MMO has questing like this, it's not that big of a deal'. The info on the game gets distorted, especially from multiple people's differing viewpoints.

Furthermore, I've been told (since the last CBT all the way up to earlier this week) of multiple lvls after which the game is magically supposed to get better. I've literally heard anything from 'just get passed the tutorial island and it gets so much better!', to 'the game doesn't really pick up until lvl 20' to 'you really don't understand the game until at least 30', or 'lvl 30 isn't high enough to get a good feel of the combat. You need to be at least 35 or 40' or more recently 'you don't really get a feel for the combat in this game until endgame. That's when it starts to get good'.

I'm not gunna comment on how right or wrong those statements are, but when people keep using moving goalposts like that, it raises a lot of redflags & eyebrows. I did have some fun w/ the game on my slayer (got up to lvl 30). I just really wish there was more to the game =/. It looks amazing, and the combat can be pretty fun depending on the class.

- On the brightside, at least you guys don't have MMOExposed trolling your forums. Even when there's nothing being said, he feels the need to roll up w/ a post along the lines of 'Not very good. Btw kids there is no santa clause, and that's not your real mother. Just lookin' out!'

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Originally posted by IceAge

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6CyqGJHTjes

Thats what you will be doing in GW2 so I wouldn't ask lol.

D3 and The Secret World, yeah quests won't be much better.

I'm sorry, but having a story TOLD to me is hella boring. Nothing about that was dynamic, but static and scripted. 

You know, even you are "scripted" somehow, as a human , right? Cars, engines , are scripted too! The world is "scripted" too on some parts! Oh yes, movies are scripted too , did you know that? And also they do TOLD you a story, do you find that boring too?

Every game on this planet is scripted. So you better stop playing games if you don't like a story-writer-game-developer to told you a story, or if you don't want a script-game-developer to script for you the entire game.

Ever play EVE?  While there is a back story, the players write the script for the most part, while the Developer's definitely sit in the background.

It is possible to make an unscripted MMO, just not popular to do so.

Most people prefer to have stories read at them, as evidenced by their fondness for TV, movies, YouTube and heck, even in  audio books.

They really don't prefer to participate in making the content, too much like work it seems.

Now, back on topic, it's true, you kill a lot of stuff in TERA and I'm OK with that, killing stuff is what I enjoy most in a MMO.

Will it keep me enthralled for years to come, absolutely not.  Does it amuse me for the moment? Yes.

Later this year I'm sure I'll move on to GW2 and TSW, but for now, TERA is worth playing, at least for  me.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon