Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting

2»

Comments

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

I have no idea xD i had so many things to do in BWE that i just forgot about crafting hehe

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Originally posted by Palladin

I fiddled with this a bit. My impression was that my lvl and the materials i needed were not in sync. Materials were generaly in areas out of my lvl rage to obtain. Materials to craft lvl 5 gear was in areas with lvl 10 mobs and so on. This deff needs a bit of work.I also found the cost of buying the vendor supplies to be a bit high. I found myself going broke jsut getting the vendor only supplies to craft with.

I did however have fun with the crafting. The experiment part was alot of fun. Throw some  of this that and the other in the box hit the button and get new recipes. I found that most anything you could make was useful. I got the impression that the crafted gear was just a bit better than the vendor gear. Experimentation genrally created more advanced recipes for gear parts. If the stress test is smooth on the 14th I plan to play with the crafting more.

You said yourself that you split your time between Tera and GW2 that weekend.. and the mats are the flippin same in those zones! The trophies lvl as you go and the lvl was right on target for the gear it made. If anything you will need much more of the lower lvl items to lvl crafting especially if you find the really nice patterns off karma vendors as they tend to require a lot of the lower items. 

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Originally posted by Volkon

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Originally posted by Volkon

*snip*

If its much of fun i hope that it can be done from mobile devices and such, so i can craft when not at home playing the game.

Now THAT'S a great idea! You'd need access to your bank tabs while at it, of course, as well as vendors that sell certain crafting goods, so I'm not sure how they'd work that out... maybe an app that has a representation of your character in a crafting district so you can go to and access the appropriate places?

There's definitely something here to be pondered.  image

OMG....I concur!  Seriously, that would be a great minigame and fun way to connect to the game and be productive towards your in game experience.   What a great idea!!  image

• slicknslim88slicknslim88 Member Posts: 394

I just put a mini guide on crafting actually.  If anybody is interested in crafting check it out, the video that was posted in a previous post was also extremely informative.  My guide gets into things that arent covered in that video however.  The video just covers the very basics of crafting, i cover some tips and tricks when it comes to crafting.