It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I bought Tera on launch day and have played around 5 hours since then. I wasn't impressed, and I was afraid the combat would be too complicated for me. I also had an issue with getting billed for 1 month. I also didn't seen why everyone was raving about the graphics.
1. As I steadily progressed through the noob island, I was having more fun in Tera and I was starting to look forward to my time in the game.
2. I lost all my lvl 20 abilities I had in the prologue, and the game introduced abilities at a good pace so that I became comfortable with them by the time I got a new one.
3. I'm having more fun with Tera's combat than I have in past MMORPG's, because you have to react to what the enemy is doing.
4. Once I left the starter Island I was blown away by the graphics. Everything looks amazing, and my new leather jerkin for my Archer looks like a piece of gear you'd get late game in other MMORPG's.
5. En Masse quickly resolved my billing issue and refunded my money.
Overall, I'm impressed with the game. Time will tell if I'll stick with the game long term, but as of right now I look forward to playing it as much as I do LoL.
See you in Feral Valley. My Archers name is Kanosi if you want to look me up.