Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Multi Quote System.

NitthNitth AustraliaPosts: 3,684Member Uncommon

The enhancement idea i submit to you is:

A Multi-quote system.

It would be a nice addition to forums and bring about a nice ease of use when replying to different topic responses.

The way iv'e always done it was to add my own quote tags in the bbcode editor, but there are some annoying drawbacks to this such as the editor removing some of the [/quotes] when you do re editing.

I suppose it would be a big change in your "forum engine" to put that in but yeah. it would be very nice.


image
Source Image

Regards,

Nitth.

image
TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

    I'll try to find out if our forum editor supports this functionality.

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

    Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into this functionality and hope to have something ready in the near future!

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

    Originally posted by Nitth

    The enhancement idea i submit to you is:

    A Multi-quote system.

    It would be a nice addition to forums and bring about a nice ease of use when replying to different topic responses.

    The way iv'e always done it was to add my own quote tags in the bbcode editor, but there are some annoying drawbacks to this such as the editor removing some of the [/quotes] when you do re editing.

    I suppose it would be a big change in your "forum engine" to put that in but yeah. it would be very nice.



    image

    Source Image

    Regards,

    Nitth.

    Originally posted by MikeB

    I'll try to find out if our forum editor supports this functionality.

    Originally posted by MikeB

    Just wanted to let you know that we are looking into this functionality and hope to have something ready in the near future!

    Testing multiquote! AH HA! "It's working!...It's working!"

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • skeaserskeaser Wichita Falls, TXPosts: 3,847Member Uncommon
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

    If you have any feedback or issues on this feature, please let us know!

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • NitthNitth AustraliaPosts: 3,684Member Uncommon


    Originally posted by MikeB
    If you have any feedback or issues on this feature, please let us know!

    Thank you very much for the initial reply to my suggestion, and Im so very happy its it's been implemented =D

    image
    TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Sign In or Register to comment.