Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People who thought wow was dumb and got it and liked it

I am so dumb i thought wow was a copy of eq2 and a whole buch of crap.. cause i hated the beta then one day my friend got wow but he didn't know it was pay monthly so he asked me if i wanted it and i said what the hell so i got it AND IT CHANGED ALOT i love wow now its way better then eq2 but i give the visual to eq2.. But wow still is better in game play and stuffimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I got WoW a few days ago just to see what the fuss is about.

I now have a L16 Dwarf Hunter and I am pretty impressed with the game overall. Im not yet sure wether I prefer it to EQ2 (35 ranger) but it is very playable and pretty fun.

I really like the way they have done hunter pets the same way as DAoC that is a great feature. I will reserve my final judgement till I have played through level 30 then I can make a properly informed opinion on both games and compare them (for what its worth).

Overall so far WoW is better than I expected.

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

I picked up WoW around a month ago. I now have a 23 Rogue (gnome muthafucka) and the game has definitley been fun. The only thing is, I really don't think the game will have an extended lifespan. Everywhere I look I see people that are already lvl 60. Time will tell though.

• PhenPhen Member Posts: 29

I was going to play EQ2 all the way, untill I found out that it was a chore.  It was not fun grinding and questiong through mutiple zones, only to find out that grouping was absolutley necessary at a certain level to quest anything worthwhile.  I love to group, but not to LFG.  And I was one of the most sought after healers in the game.

I then tried WoW and love it.  It is not too easy, unless you play 8 hours a day and this is your 5th toon for the same faction or race.  If you are in that position, you have PvP and High end raids as well.  I hope EQ2 continues to grow and develop to compete with WoW on the fun factor, but for now, it is far, far behind.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    WoW is amazing, I want to know was the CE limited time only because my friend whats to get WoW but he wants the CE...We went to 7 stores a couple days ago and none of them had the CEimage
  • MurazorMurazor Member Posts: 60
    HAHAHA JUST LIKE ME!  First saw WoW, thought I would just stick to Wc3 now.... I wanna leave Wc3
  • drewddrewd Member Posts: 238

Took the words out of my mouth