Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question before come Back!

i thing of coming back for try it again for a month or so, but i just want to make sure some stuff that bother me!

1.is there still like 5 archer Killing all noob around town with 1 arrow of 215 dmg?that maked me angry like hell, because you try kill stuff, and they kill you and you loose more xp then you gain --;!

2. dont remember the lag, but you thing i will be good Wiht a P4 2,6GHz 512 MB Gforce4 MX?

3.is the Population of farmer have been reduced a little?

4.the Community is still as Imature as before?

thx for answer and Add other Bad/good thing to you answer would be apreciated!

thx

Comments

• GhostsGhosts Member Posts: 6

lol these are good questions image 

1) the pkers around noob towns have been significantly reduced.  With C2, NCsoft introduced roaming npc guards, that patrol the entire begineer areas.  While it is still possible for reds to hunt in these areas, it is much more difficult given the guards will shoot them if they get in range.  Also all killed pkers respawn at floren instead of just a area near the closest town.  So now they have to deal with losing gear, respawning in the middle of nowhere, a place where players will actually lie in wait for them.

2)  You will need more memory, the recommended is like 700MB, which will work decently, but I would suggest a gig or more.  I have a gig and play on low detail, and still experience lag from time to time.  Also with 512 you will be unable to participate in a seige, which are just huge lag fests no matter what your system, 512 would just fail miserably I would imagine.

3)  There will always be farmers in this game, but from what I have experienced the amount has gone down quite a bit, especially with c2 and the addition of gameguard.  Most of the farmers are now actual players at least, most of the bots have been eliminated.  There are entire farmer clans, but most of them are high level so you wouldn't be running into them for a little while, but aren't all that hostile if you are courteous.

4)  The community has gotten worse if anything.  Some of the older, more decent folk have gotten driven off by the testosterone driven hordes that riddle this game lol, the trash talking, pking, threatening, and cursing is a constant.  Only way is to shut em up if you can hehe.

If you need anything else feel free to chat, I'm glad to help if I can.

• Well, First how much you thing it will cost me to have another 128 ram to my compu!

Second, around what lvl or so Yourclan will be high enough or you will be Hire by one to join Siege?

• GhostsGhosts Member Posts: 6
    I dunno bout 60-70 bucks?  but 258 isn't that much more, I say get at least that.  Really your clan doesn't have to be a certain level to show up to a seige, but to sign up for attacking one you might have to be level 4 first.  You should be mid 50's at least if you plan on participating, to have any real success I think you need to be in your 60s.... there are alot of high level people in the game now, and they all come together for seiges, and they will all be fully buffed (at least most of em).  Those archers will do a ton of dmg, and you won't even see it comin lol.