Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone buying a PSP?

I know I am. I found a site to get a free one, just have to go here:

http://www.techgear4free.com/?r=6870

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

In before the lock. ::::35::

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

WoWz!!1 NoW i DoNt HaV 2 bY 1! ThX! U r So KoOl 2 GiV uS dIs AwSuM lInK!

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

referral::;^|::

• HelixwolfHelixwolf Member Posts: 345

Nothing is "free"....... You can only get these supposed "item(s)" by referrals and the credits are not guranteed. I think I'll just use my BB reward zone points to get one.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Please lock this image
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by rathma
    In before the lock. ::::35::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

The Nintendo DS is $150 and has 3-5 games out for it. The Sony Playstation Station Pocket (PSP) is 300-350 bucks with it seems 10-20 games supposidly coming out for it. The DS is cheaper by far but it lack of games and that damn -2 screen- crap is a big turn off. PSP on the other hand is more pricy but wait more games cool looking device made by SONY, you say...... Well choice is clear PSP all the way.

Americans like there handhelds to cost a grip and look cool, at least this American doesimage

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Not to mention the graphics are rediculous on the DS.

Ridge Racer for DS

Ridge Racer for PSP

Owned. ::::18::

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

of course i will be being the godly riginator of the "psp or DS"

just joking but i will defintely buy the PSP, mainly because of game selection. DEVIL MAY CRY, and let me say it again in a different color and bold DEVIL MAY CRY. gonna be great handheld game.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

tehyre making DMC for the PSP? Cool. DMC3 just released didnt it? Im gonna have to go rent it or something, I LOVED the first one, so hopefully this one will be even better. Didnt play 2 cause I heard it kinda sucked.

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

PSP is going to be amazing just read this preview for guys that think the DS was good... and just to say I am not a big fna of Tony HAwk but if they can pull it off with everygame that cmoes out for psp.... *clap clap*... here!!

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Im ganna get a PSP...The graphics look ALOT better on the PSP than on the DS.
  • punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

yeah well since this is a thread im gonna argue with you guys....
    the Ds just came out with an adapter (only in Japan) that can read flash cards .. which means that you can put the flash cards into your comp and put a movie music pics... ect on there and watch it or listen to it
    and put them onto the ds making it a very versitile system!

well on the tiny screens and and the  poor quality is it really worth it?,,,

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    vrtdave the screen is gargantium(i love this word) on the PSP. it is thne biggest handheld screen ever made for a handheld (wow that sounded really really dumb). but i think the resolution is really good too i heard its on the higher end of computer monitor resolution.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

poor quality.... i hardly doubt it i dunno the specs of the Ds but im sure the picture would be decent

Vampry I was responding to punchlines comment about the DS... sorry should have quoted him.... and punchline have you played  any of the games on it... the graphics arnt horrible but eh... I am guessing once you play movies your Frame rate will hit the bucket... but that only me thinking... and I am not that good at that...

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

gonne get psp as it gets to europe and if i got the money !?
    But everything is so expensive here if you compare the price with us ::::16::
    Does anyone got a game list on what games are gonne be on the psp ?

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

simple answer, i would never buy a piece of crap handheld game anything.

Originally posted by jayheld90
    simple answer, i would never buy a piece of crap handheld game anything.

So just because its on a handheld means it can NEVER be a good game? Nice logic.

Originally posted by vrtldave
    Vampry I was responding to punchlines comment about the DS... sorry should have quoted him.... and punchline have you played any of the games on it... the graphics arnt horrible but eh... I am guessing once you play movies your Frame rate will hit the bucket... but that only me thinking... and I am not that good at that...

i currently own a ds and keep up on all the new stuff coming out and well golden eye is coming out as well as final fantasy which will be very nice if you can link those puppies up
    i dont think i mentioned the little device that will attach to the ds and give a 3-4 mile read to other Ds's ... which will be off the wall if you ask me... and well if another person is watching a movie then they could watch it with the same personal 3 miles away, as long as the other person owned a flash card reader and a flash card to download it on! ::::28::

• CessikCessik Member Posts: 79
    I don't have an addiction that bad that I need something portable.

well then you better go see a doctor my friend!::::12::