Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

interview with egomancer

13»

Comments

• BilasBilas Member Posts: 78

I think the screenshots look pretty good but there is just something... not sure what but I am gettting nervous about this game.  Has anyone actually seen a screenshot with combat?  Or UI?  where is an updated movie?  I am not sure about this game,  One screenshot not sure where I saw it was of a dwarf and it lokked er um... bad,  Kinda looked like Gary Coleman!

Oh well Different Strokes for .....

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

• WoWisLEETWoWisLEET Member Posts: 68

Originally posted by Bilas

I think the screenshots look pretty good but there is just something... not sure what but I am gettting nervous about this game.  Has anyone actually seen a screenshot with combat?  Or UI?  where is an updated movie?  I am not sure about this game,  One screenshot not sure where I saw it was of a dwarf and it lokked er um... bad,  Kinda looked like Gary Coleman!

Oh well Different Strokes for .....

http://www.realmsoftorment.net/forums/showthread.php3?s=f2d588d854f6935fed11cb1c6be47132&threadid=17886

Follow this link to see pics of combat and pcs.  The UI is still in developement, so they don't want the current one (which is temporary) posted.  The magic and crafting system are still in development, so they do not want those shown either.

Cheers image

Edit:  The screenshots are taken by four different beta testers, so the quality varies.  The ones posted by Spoonbender are the best quality.