Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Technology There, ZeniMax doesn't care

13»

Comments

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791

Originally posted by Fearum

How have I been banned? Look at my member since... I have only posted 2 times since joining this site a year and a half ago lol

My first post was that one.

Who are you Uhwop?

edit: nevermind, just read through some of your recent posts and it seems your a very angry man about TESO and you love to write huge negative posts in every thread involving anything TESO

I have a pretty deep vocabulary that stretches well beyond 50 simple words; which allows me the ability to write more then a couple of broken sentences.

And yes, I've been wating for like a decade for them to make ES into an MMO.  I prepurchaed MO, and played it for about a year, it's the closest anyone ever got to an ES MMO.  After ESO releases, MO will still be the closest thing to an ES mmo.

Odd how the name of the poster I quoted isn't the name of the person that responded, why would that be?

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by severius

At least they aren't going to get the chance to do this sort of injustice to the Fallout mmo. 

And why is that? Zenimax owns the Fallout IP just like they own TES. Lawsuit settled, Interplay lost ( thank God ). Fallout MMO (if it happens ) will be a Zenimax mmo same as TESO.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-