Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 - Epic Redefined | Trailer & Beta Music Video

2»

Comments

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

Thanks a lot for all the time and effort you put into this video!

You did a great job. :)

• NailzzzNailzzz Member UncommonPosts: 515

Holy god damn! That was actually amazing. Metal isnt normally my preffered genre(though i dont mind it either), but damn that was just perfect. Normally i click a link to a gameplay or trailer youtube vid and i shut it down in 5 sec's because they switched out the music with something terrible, but this was just perfect. The syncing and context matched up beautifully. I cant give you enough credit for this one. It started off with me just tolerating it, but by the end(half way through in truth) im just flat out impressed.

• DrakkulDrakkul Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Nailzzz

Holy god damn! That was actually amazing. Metal isnt normally my preffered genre(though i dont mind it either), but damn that was just perfect. Normally i click a link to a gameplay or trailer youtube vid and i shut it down in 5 sec's because they switched out the music with something terrible, but this was just perfect. The syncing and context matched up beautifully. I cant give you enough credit for this one. It started off with me just tolerating it, but by the end(half way through in truth) im just flat out impressed.

Haha, well thanks!

Yeah, I took a bit of a gamble starting it off with panned concept art. I had a feeling a good portion of people would look at that and go "oh..gee...yay...a screenshot video....yawwwn", but I was hopeful the music could carry it while I progressed from Concept Art > Team > Trailer Material > Gameplay/Cutscenes/Mix of All.

Thanks for seeing it through to the end!

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

I have to admit at first I wasn't impressed... then I kept watching.. and watching.. and watching. Great job! and so glad I didn't stop the vid =D

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339

Wow awesome vid man! :D

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• PalladinPalladin Member UncommonPosts: 430

More base DRUMs i think.

AMD Phenum II x4 3.6Ghz 975 black edition
    8 gig Ram
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Kick ass!  Great job.

• Enok4TwunniEnok4Twunni Member Posts: 207

Could you add a cowbell at the end?

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I'm getting on in age and don't care in general for that kind of music. But! I have to say that was an awesome video and the music fit it nicely. I sent it to my 23 year old son and I know he will love it! Thanx for posting it, it was inspirational and now I want to play even more!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• DrakkulDrakkul Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Amjoco

I'm getting on in age and don't care in general for that kind of music. But! I have to say that was an awesome video and the music fit it nicely. I sent it to my 23 year old son and I know he will love it! Thanx for posting it, it was inspirational and now I want to play even more!

Glad you enjoyed it despite not being your style of music! Hope your son enjoys it too.

And from what I just read, if you are a pre-purchaser you get to play for a few hours this upcoming monday assuming you're not stuck at work like I'll be..

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by Drakkul

Originally posted by Amjoco

Glad you enjoyed it despite not being your style of music! Hope your son enjoys it too.

And from what I just read, if you are a pre-purchaser you get to play for a few hours this upcoming monday assuming you're not stuck at work like I'll be..

I know I caught that. I peed a little when I read it! I'm ok now. 

edit: I really did enjoy that music though. I guess as they say "If it's to loud, your to old" kinda fits me now. But I loved that entire video.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• RCP_utRCP_ut Member Posts: 263

We want more !! xD

Very nice video.