Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] SIGNUP AND PLAY NOW...

12346»

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Admin

And I apologize for the delay in responding.  Normally I live in front of my PC working but this weekend I decided to take a breather and hit Las Vegas.  While out to lunch I look down and my phone is blowing up with emails from angry users about the GW2 button (that I thought was FIXED already).  I took care of this as soon as I got back to the laptop in the hotel room. ;-)

Those mean people ruined your lunch? In Vegas? image

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by Lucrecia

And I apologize for the delay in responding.  Normally I live in front of my PC working but this weekend I decided to take a breather and hit Las Vegas.  While out to lunch I look down and my phone is blowing up with emails from angry users about the GW2 button (that I thought was FIXED already).  I took care of this as soon as I got back to the laptop in the hotel room. ;-)

ENVY!

Lucrecia you are hot image

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Originally posted by Distopia

Yeah...now I just feel terrible. XD

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by Vepgenus

ENVY!

Lucrecia you are hot image

I can't disagree but you look like Refminor, eww.image

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by Distopia

Yeah...now I just feel terrible. XD

No worries at all.  It all still beats the screaming kids and diapers that would be part of a normal Saturday in my "real world" image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914

Dang you Admin for replying.  This was the best thread ever, and now it looks like it's at the end.

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

"PRE-ORDER NOW"

But it leads to a Pre-Purchase XD

Ok, now I'm just being nit-picky.

Have a good rest of the weekend in Las Vegas...thanks for fixing this. :D

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Not only is the button still there, but it still leads to the linked website. So, glad you guys want to fix it, but it isn't actually fixed.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Originally posted by fiontar

Not only is the button still there, but it still leads to the linked website. So, glad you guys want to fix it, but it isn't actually fixed.

No it is fixed. It now says" Pre-order Now" not "Signup and Play Now". What the linked website says cannot be controled by this site.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Strange still says signup and play now for me...

Oh and the link still works as it always has...

Odd....what browser are you using?

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Odd....waht browser are you using?

newest install of firefox just installed today.

Cleared cache and recent history and still see it as sign up and play now : P

Originally posted by Sorrow

Odd....waht browser are you using?

newest install of firefox just installed today.

Cleared cache and recent history and still see it as sign up and play now : P

Well that's very bizarre.  I use Firefox as well...maybe it's a cookie issue? I don't know...I clear my cookies often with CCleaner and have NoScript running...I'm really not sure why you still see it.