Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] SIGNUP AND PLAY NOW...

LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

That button is rather decieving...unless I am missing something and you CAN "Play Now"....then I'll just be all "WTF!!! I pre-purchased the CE!!  I wanna play NOW too!!"

Edit: Resolved by Admin.

Comments

• TbkrulezTbkrulez Member Posts: 42

wtf I don't even....

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405

????

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Am I the only one that sees the blue button on top of the forum page, to the left of "New Thread"???

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

Ye there is a  button that says that, while it should say buy and play now, is that what you're refering to?

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

No, and it points to buy the Collectors edition.....

So more like, pay a shitload and signup then play :P

• illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 517

I'm wondering if MMORPG.com actually looked into that rather fishy ad before they put it up there?

Also, GreenmanGaming was cutting the price by -10% which beats their lousy -5%  image

Incorrect...it points to the DDE...

The CE is loads more...cost me $150

Originally posted by AvatarBlade

Ye there is a  button that says that, while it should say buy and play now, is that what you're refering to?

Well..unless I missed something it should say "Pre-Purchase and Play Beta Weekends!"

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

Originally posted by Lucrecia

Originally posted by AvatarBlade

Well..unless I missed something it should say "Pre-Purchase and Play Beta Weekends!"

You're right, that would be the most accurate thing it should say.

This is on the borderline of being a scam....the company knows that they are doing.

• VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

That button is rather decieving...unless I am missing something and you CAN "Play Now"....then I'll just be all "WTF!!! I pre-purchased the CE!!  I wanna play NOW too!!"

I feel for ya sweetie, that monkey has got you bad. I don't know what to tell ya, but we're all waiting. Try some GW1 or download something free from NCSoft.. Hell, i don't know... go to the beach? None of it works all that well...

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

it's mmorpg.com fault not arenanet's

• rungardrungard Member Posts: 1,035

This is on the borderline of being a scam....the company knows that they are doing.

This is not the guild wars 2 website so how is it their fault?

Yeah the monkey does have me, I'll admit.  Not really the entire point I was making though.

I did not nor am I blaming arenanet.  It is MMORPG.com's fault for hosting this decieving ad and the company itself for doing what they darn well know they are doing.

Yeah the monkey does have me, I'll admit.  Not really the entire point I was making though.

I did not nor am I blaming arenanet.  It is MMORPG.com's fault for hosting this decieving ad and the company itself for doing what they darn well know they are doing.

what are they doing but making a great game?

Originally posted by Istavaan

Did I miss something? Are you crazy??! I never said "the ompany" was Arenanet....People are bonkers around here. XD

what are they doing but making a great game?

• frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503

Did I miss something? Are you two crazy??! I never said "the ompany" was Arenanet....People are bonkers around here. XD

I understand your points and i think you are right. The ad is misleading and shouldnt be here.

• cloud8521cloud8521 Member Posts: 878

Preperchase Now

that should be all i needs

or even use

Preperchase Now Get Beta access

Pick a game and twitch it. You have the right chromosome combination to make it a success and it will kill time and get you plenty of attention.

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

Originally posted by Velocinox

Pick a game and twitch it. You have the right chromosome combination to make it a success and it will kill time and get you plenty of attention.

Just a suggestion to help you pass the time. No need to send hi-res pictures of jackie chan trying to understand english to me.

Just a suggestion to help you pass the time. No need to send hi-res pictures of jackie chan trying to understand english to me.

Jackie Chan pic was relevant.  I'm not sure you are expressing to me what you mean to express or I'm understanding you completely clear and what you said was offensive to me for being a female?!  So girl forum posters are out for attention and when a male posts he is delivering a legitimate concern?

Jackie Chan pic was relevant.  I'm not sure you are expressing to me what you mean to express or I'm understanding you completely clear and what you said was offensive to me for being a female?!  So girl forum posters are out for attention and when a male posts he is delivering a legitimate concern?

Ma'am, the only letters I intended to be in the post I typed in. Any extra letters you see in that post are entirely yours.