Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think the game will be good

maskmurdamaskmurda Member UncommonPosts: 80

I think they can pull it off. Just give them a try. We can just wait and see but whats the worst that can happen?

Comments

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749

The fact that they have included raiding is a disappointment.  It's yet to be seen if they pull the same crap as every other developer and make it the ultimate path of progression and screw any other play style.

• LucioonLucioon Member UncommonPosts: 819

Originally posted by maskmurda

I think they can pull it off. Just give them a try. We can just wait and see but whats the worst that can happen?

this game will come out regardless of what anyone thinks. There will be people defending saying TESO will be good because it has Elder Scroll in the title.

There will be players that said any fantasy MMO will be a good MMO.

Any mmo with siege will be a good mmo.

The worst that can happen is it ruins any future Elder Scroll Single Player games because it fails miserably.

I understand that its developed by a different group of people that made the single player games, yet the negative feedbacks will undoubtly affect the single player games.

Thats what will happen, the potential of ruining a great IP.

Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.

• SilaxSilax Member Posts: 250

Originally posted by Lucioon

Thats what will happen, the potential of ruining a great IP.

Which makes everyone wonder why they even would risk this.  Especially parading the project to a third party developer.   How incredibly greedy and dissappointing.

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

Originally posted by maskmurda

Have fun leveling your Scrolls so you can unlock Shrouded Isle...err I mean Darkness Falls... wait...... Cyrodiil, thats the place.

Yeah

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)