It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- dynamic events
- 5 lifeless dungeons with no epic feeling or something to move you
- zillionds of quests with a nice story or cutscenes
- loads of epic dungeons
- loads of epic raids
- scenarios (coming in MoP)
- WwWwW = lame zerg action worst that Warhammer
- 5 man pvp instance
- battlegrounds with clear objectives
- world pvp zones like WG or TB and who knows what comes in MoP with siege weapons
- world pvp
Sylvari = poor copy of WoW elfs, really lame made
Asura = poor try to make something fun like WoW gnomes or goblins.
All GW2 chars are generic and lifeless. All WoW chars are full of personality and damn nice made animations and everything.
So before GW2 try to challenge WoW, they should first challenge TERA, Rift, Lotro who are actually much much better that what GW2 offers. In all terms.
Oh, yeah, GW2 have no monthly fee. Imagine if would have a monthly fee, how many of you would play it??? Think about it... And because of that, Arenanet knows if you try the game you may not like it, thats the reason of prepurchasing, thats the reason why they did not offer free trial for GW1 (only after a few years) and probable they will not offer for GW2.
And for peoples who start with "I never played WoW" my advice is that you should because, I never realized how good is WoW until i played some other games. Not playing WoW do not make your opinion stronger, its actually a sign of no experience.