Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join the Elder Scrolls Online Betrayal Campaign!

14567810»

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Im the creator of this thing. And im even over it. Way to necro a thread.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Originally posted by DSWBeef
    Im the creator of this thing. And im even over it. Way to necro a thread.

Oh man, someone necro'd the hell out of this thing.  Don't look at me, I'm not the necromancer... but the truth is that this is still an important issue to some people.   I would almost support something like this but I think it needs to be marketed differently.  It should be a group for people who don't agree with the direction of ESO.  Nothing angry or insulting but a peaceful protest of sorts.

• MollowMollow Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by etlar

I also got turned off when i herd tab target, raids, classic mmo features...BUT

Simply because it does have all the wow features (so to speak) doesnt mean that it CANT have great 3 facction

warfare, and spme sandbox elements along with it, for example, they said no housing, but the game is still

roughly 2 years from release, so its very hard to judge just by a few features and 11 screenshots.

Just my thoughts, but i am howewer very concerned that it will just be a failed wow clone, i hope not! :)

Where did you hear that?

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    Originally posted by Maelwydd
    Originally posted by Gdemami

TESO is not and never was to be a part of TES series. Got it?

I simply love this statement.

"Hey guys, we are making a game called "The Elder Scrolls......ONLINE!"

"Cool so it is "The Elder Scrolls...but ONLINE!"

"Well It is called 'The Elder Scrolls ONLINE' but it isn't actually 'The Elder Scrolls...ONLINE....but it is ONLINE!"

"So it isn't 'The Elder Scrolls ONLINE then?"

"Yes it is"

"But is isn't 'The Elder Scrolls....ONLINE?"

"It's online and it is 'The elder scrolls' but it isn't part of 'The Elder scrolls' series"

"..."

"What?"

"fucking retards"

I could use your logic and apply it to, oblivion is not an elder scrolls game because it's nothing like morrowind.