Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can you recommend me?

ErgloadErgload GV, OHPosts: 374Member

- Active + friendly community + good roleplay

- Can solo in open world + group for instances (but outdoor variety not lots of dark dungeon crawling)

- Deep character customization

- Faction PvP but not anywhere PvP, more towards endgame

- Grinding doesnt really feel like grinding, no "gather 20 wolf pelt" quests.

Currently playing: Achaea

• GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,529Member Uncommon
    Join me brother! I am on the hunt for the same elusive prey. And I hear this kind of beast is rare too...

Is difficult to find the game you are describing. If it helps perhaps LoTRO(but it has kill 10 rats)?

If you are willing to wait I'd recommend GW 2. I'd recommend it to anyone anyhow ;)

Perhaps Vanguard could be up your alley if you have someone to play it with...

But then again WAR is awesome in duos/trios and seeing how you'd play in group anyways in that case there would be NOTHING barring you from godly RP(we are talking bout Warhammer ffs!!!), the grind would also be very alleviated in group of three(let's say). However, I am not advising you to feed BioMythic trolls, so they can ruin Warhammer IP even more, and every Dollar you give them is a further delay Down the road towards true Warhammer MMO...

Anyways, may Kurnuos bless your aim! And if you find that elusive beast, let me know will you ;)?