Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Bonus Pet Week! (Watchful Ailu)

Comments

• Stormangel4Stormangel4 Member Posts: 1

may i please have one code? i dont know how i missed it ;( Within 25min from me getting the email and checking the site the codes were gone. Please and ty kindly

• ventur3101ventur3101 Member UncommonPosts: 2

thank you for my pet!

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

sad yhing is, most of the keys are wasted by people who dont play the game

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Woot!  Now we have a Dragon Warrior!  Ok, he's more of a noodle sucker, but still :)

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• BigCaliGuruBigCaliGuru Member UncommonPosts: 103

I have a Firefall beta key that Im willing to trade for Watchful Ailu key...

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Viddio007 , check your PM!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• zechs117zechs117 Member Posts: 1

If possible is there anyone out there who has a spare  code and is not using it and don't mind sending a code to my e-mail i be so indebted to you for i have been wait 3day for one code and fall asleep waiting   T^T  [email protected]

i'll try to repay with any code i get in near future pet that might be missed by you thx you for the help .

• GuevonasoGuevonaso Member Posts: 2

I have a pink merek key, and i'll trade it for this

• kuroionikuroioni Member UncommonPosts: 26

Hello ^_^/

I have 2 Worg of the Dead/Flame Bogel codes and would like to TRADE them for Watchful Ailu (or the others).

Please respond here or via PM if you're interested.

Thank you.

• nicrootnicroot Member Posts: 5

someone please i missed Watchful Ailu, pls spare me a key...

i have Worg of the Dead/Flame Bogel codes

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291

The mink merik (in my opinion) is the only one worth having so far as it both auto-loots and warns.  Now if they could only make one that looks cool instead of cute that does both chores. 

• mottomotto Member UncommonPosts: 17

Thank You  :-)

and.. i agree with nuttob ^...^ that The Pink merik is so cute and useful .    =^^=

wonderful world

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Shouldn't have a hard time finding someone to trade, plenty of guys created multiple accounts and ganked more than one key using that method.

I got mine legitimately, but I feel sorry for everyone else who doesn't have one now simply due to the selfishness and greed of a small minority of individuals who wanted to hoard multiple keys for themselves.

EDIT: Oh look, people within this very thread have multiple pet keys for the other pets! Couldn't get your hands on the Ailu though eh? Talk about a taste of your own medicine.

• xt2emext2eme Member Posts: 1

nice

• kuroionikuroioni Member UncommonPosts: 26

@Kost

Quite true. However, as the alienware giveaway had one type of code which would generate either Worg or Bogel at random, I saw it fit to get two codes - for a chance at both pets.  I could have taken more, but I didn't - and then I chose to try and trade the two I got for other pets that I like better, but hadn't had the luck to get them via previous giveaways. I don't see anything wrong with this.

• mottomotto Member UncommonPosts: 17

Originally posted by Kost

Shouldn't have a hard time finding someone to trade, plenty of guys created multiple accounts and ganked more than one key using that method.

I got mine legitimately, but I feel sorry for everyone else who doesn't have one now simply due to the selfishness and greed of a small minority of individuals who wanted to hoard multiple keys for themselves.

EDIT: Oh look, people within this very thread have multiple pet keys for the other pets! Couldn't get your hands on the Ailu though eh? Talk about a taste of your own medicine.

that right ... T_T... I'm on ur side dude...

but sm1 cant asked free pet for himself bcuz of English language not his ( or her ) mother language so they must b done by other guy like this ...

i m ok if they not do these for real money trade or by greedy ....

and thank you for everyone that use key for urself and for ur friends , for good game.

wonderful world

• ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28

When it release? Why I always miss it? I did not get any pet at all, any Pink Merek pet can give me please :(

• vorondilvorondil Member Posts: 5

Missed it :( Grateful if anyone can msg me a spare key (ailu) if they arent using it.. Highly doubt mmorpg will release more keys. Thanks!

• omerc10696omerc10696 Member Posts: 1

If anyone has a spare key, i would really appreciate it! 

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was gone for the day to Ultimate Marvel Marathon and come back to find this. Have to hope more keys show up.

• tasky2000tasky2000 Member Posts: 3

Hi i have an extra code to trade for a Pink Merek code

• tasky2000tasky2000 Member Posts: 3

Hi i have an extra code to trade for a Pink Merek code email [email protected]

• hamletsmagehamletsmage Member Posts: 2

If you have a spare Watchful Ailu key and aren't going to use it, can you please PM me a code? I was at work and missed the release of the codes. T.T I don't have anything to trade, but I'm hoping a generous soul will take pity on a poor working girl.

• cherdavischerdavis Member Posts: 8

Missed the pet code :(

I have an unused Flame Bogel/Worg (I think I hv a quaranteed worg) or Green Diablo or Flattop Fungie key I'd trade for an Ailu key? 

• dfangulodfangulo Member Posts: 1

oops, same day this post, no more keys.. :S