Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elder Scrolls Online Revealed at Game Informer

1235»

Comments

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

i bid farewell to my real life now

So What Now?

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    They already said no quest hubs
  • puffmousepuffmouse Member UncommonPosts: 44

this means skyrim is really the end of the series.  this whole journey has been about taking the base games as released and modding them up into something greater. experiencing the creativity of a community.  striving to fill the maximum mod limit with the best.  constructing intricate housing to your own personal taste.  creating a realistic environment where you must eat, drink, sleep.  where you can setup camp for the night, or live on a farm, raising crops and a family.  all while this whole fantasy world goes on around you.  it was your own fantasy virtual world suite complete with commands to correct anything that went wrong, and tools to open anything up you needed to for adjustments.

skyrim will be where this ends.

the community that is still modding and playing morrowind and oblivion as well as skyrim, they are the ones who have lived in this world the most and contributed to it for years after release.  this mmo, it just takes tes away from them and gives it to the types of people who make wow popular

for them to spit on it and call it another failed wow clone.

how is any of this worth celebration?

• dronfwardronfwar Member Posts: 316

^This

• BeltenebrosBeltenebros Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by Xzen

Noooooooooo! My life is ruined!

Hahahaha, nicely put mate!

• OlgarkOlgark Member UncommonPosts: 342

Its not a sandbox MMO, and its not true action combat either like Skyrim is. It borrows a lot from WoW just with TES painted onto it.

Not intrested in this what so ever. I am fed up with the themepark MMO's.

• SmokeysongSmokeysong Member UncommonPosts: 247

Cautious optimism here.

Bethesda is going to have to do some serious out-of-the-box work to keep this from being just another MMOG formula game, which is what is making the industry so dull these days (in my opinion).

If it does follow the WoW formula, it will be a terrible game, it will lose all that makes Elder Scrolls and Skyrim what they are. If I'm going to play WoW formula, no thanks, but I'll just stick to WoW.

;)

Have played: Everquest, Asheron's Call, Horizons, Everquest2, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall

• wgc01wgc01 Member UncommonPosts: 241

I am  gona wait and see, I have played the single player versions, I enjoyed them... I figure it will be more of the same ole stuff rehashed with a diffferent theme,,plus I am really burned out on sword and baord games, I have played them since the commodore 64...pen and paper D&D.

I really wish some company could make us a game that includes some things other than just straight up theme park play, a good theme park with sand box elements, diveristy is something I would like to see in some new mmo's coming out, The wow model is getting old, they are no longer the big boy on the  block the winner is an  mmo/RTS now has 11 million subs.

Todays gamers have set standards way to high for any company, and demand way to much these days, most are never going to be happy with any product no matter how good it is.

I see allot of folks over hyped about gw2, and Diablo3, just setting themselves up for disapointment and allot of e-rage../shug