Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weightlifting / Fitness Slogans

killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Looking for your help :)

Here are a few slogans i've heard of.  Looking for all the slogans you've heard of, or have thought of yourself. I'm trying to compile a list. So far, this is what i've found:

Stronger Than Death

Take No Days Off

Stronger than Steel

Strong Is The New Skinny

Lift Hard, Lift Heavy, Lift Often.

Hit It Hard

Livestrong

Fuck It. Just Lift

Live to Lift.

Man up. Lift Hard.

Shoulders Like Boulders

Shut Up and Lift.

Shut Up and Train

Make It Hurt Good

Fight Weakness With Strength

Eat Big, Lift Bigger

Sweat Is Just Your Fat Crying

Mind Creates Body

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

One more pushup, you can rest when your dead!

My old Tae Kwon Do Master used to yell that alot :)

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by killerTwinkie

Sweat Is Just Your Fat Crying

That one is golden.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    squats and oats
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Haha.. Dekron, out of them all I not surprised you like that one :). On my top spot too...

Started lifting iron about two months ago and really getting into it. Decided to take its time, but my motivation hit 10/10. These sayings help  fuel the fire.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

uhhh i hate it when people use those sayings....

Ex. headphones and music of my choice

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Found this, thought I share:

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• denapeskydenapesky Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Fitness is very important to live a healthy life. Read an interesting fitness article by BigGoals. Daily exercise is also very important to build a healthy body.
  • Jared1CainJared1Cain Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    What advice can you give to a beginner powerlifter? What shouldn't you do in your first workouts?
  • wanijsenawanijsena Newbie CommonPosts: 1

So, this may seem extremely ridiculous, but are there things you tell yourself while training or throughout the day when you need some motivation for your bodybuilding lifestyle. Like after or before doing a heavy lift Ronnie Coleman saying "everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, no body wants to lift the heavy ass weights" Or "light weight light weight!"

Like, for me, whenever I am thinking about eating some bad food I tell myself "you can't out train a bad diet." I also like to read Arnold's six rules to success.

Anyway, if anyone wants to share something of this nature, post!

• spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 90
    1. Sweat now, shine later.
    2. Fit is not a destination, it's a way of life.
    3. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
    4. Sore today, strong tomorrow.
    5. The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen.
    6. Train insane or remain the same.
    7. Don't stop when it hurts, stop when you're done.
    8. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    9. Sweat is fat crying.
    10. Stronger than your excuses.
     ;) 
  • JimraldoJimraldo Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2023
    This all sounds really tough. It's too much for me.
  • Sheri678Sheri678 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    If you're looking for fitness programs I highly recommend golf fitness programs. Engaging in golf fitness programs is a smart choice for golfers. Chrisownbey succinctly highlights the benefits of these programs, encouraging enthusiasts to improve their game by prioritizing physical conditioning. Golf fitness programs are indeed a valuable investment for anyone looking to excel on the course.
  • chrisownbeychrisownbey Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Enhance your golf prowess with personalized fitness routines. Unleash the full potential of your swing, as you cultivate greater flexibility, strength, and balance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice just embarking on your golf journey, these meticulously crafted programs are designed to elevate your performance and safeguard against potential injuries. Don't miss the opportunity to benefit from the expert guidance of a dedicated Golf Fitness Coach in Dallas, TX, as you set out on your path to golfing excellence. Tee off towards a better game today!

• JeeboJeebo Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    edited October 2023
    spectrala said:
    1. Sweat now, shine later.
    2. Fit is not a destination, it's a way of life.
    3. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
    4. Sore today, strong tomorrow.
    5. The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen.
    6. Train insane or remain the same.
    7. Don't stop when it hurts, stop when you're done.
    8. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    9. Sweat is fat crying.
    10. Stronger than your excuses.
     ;) 

Can't believe noone mentioned iconic "No pain no gain".

Also gotta say, I'm taking "Pain is weakness leaving the body" for myself, that one sounds great
    Wish me luck, gonna prep for a 5k running event this sunday :D Got fresh topo shoes too, need to break 'em up a bit :D
    Post edited by Jeebo on
    Sup
  • DucattiDucatti Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    edited February 27
    Many people visit gyms and aim for rapid training success. To expedite these results, some turn to more effective training or supplementary medications. Unfortunately, many conventional anabolic steroids can have health-related side effects. If you're looking to enhance your workout results, unique SARMs products from buy sarms could be a solution. They promote muscle building similar to steroids but with significantly fewer side effects.