Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game needs to come out asap.

Been watching some videos and its a true homage to the original with updated... well, everything. I am really looking forward to playing in the PSO world again.

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

Comments

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

I would seriously love love love to play this. No news on a NA EU release however. I assume it will come here there since the Phantasy Star Series has done well since SNES in NA.

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    PSO started my MMO addiction. Even though it wasn't technically an MMO, it was awesome playing online with friends. I had dial-up back then, man that was a long time ago. This is one of those games thats an insta-buy for me.
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    I am kinda worried, when they tested the cash shop in beta, it had stuff like you couldn't trade with other players, or open your own shop unless you paid a sub fee, though you can buy from others shops. It also had stuff like photon art disc's that should be ingame drops put into the cash shop insted. I am hoping she was trolling me. But again it was a beta so it might not be like that when it comes out, we'll have to see. other than the cash shop issues I wish it would come out soon too. Pso2 at least the japanese version is gonna be f2p with a cash shop. No need to buy the game first.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Yeah I really don't like cash shops but I guess its all the rage these days so I gotta grin and bear it.

Loving the character creator btw. I spend hours just making droids lol

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• F5MinutesF5Minutes Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by Siveria

I am kinda worried, when they tested the cash shop in beta, it had stuff like you couldn't trade with other players, or open your own shop unless you paid a sub fee, though you can buy from others shops. It also had stuff like photon art disc's that should be ingame drops put into the cash shop insted. I am hoping she was trolling me. But again it was a beta so it might not be like that when it comes out, we'll have to see. other than the cash shop issues I wish it would come out soon too. Pso2 at least the japanese version is gonna be f2p with a cash shop. No need to buy the game first.

I guess photo discs in a cash shop on a true mmo version would make sence,

Otherwise you would get people just farming them non-stop (Botters)

But i do agree that they should not be a just cash shop only item.

ALSO!! SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!

Might learn Japanese just to play it :D