Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of you are canceling your pre-orders?

1101112131416»

Comments

• p_c_sousap_c_sousa Member Posts: 620

Originally posted by GroovyFlower

All who claims to have canceled are liars you won't get your money back lol.

is easy to cancel pre-order, they havent pay anything. the problem is: how exist many guys say will cancel pre-order after try BW is something  i want understand.where they get de key to acess betas? so many lucky guys on this forum. looool

if instead of pre-order is pre-purchased  is even more absurd, because is impossible cancel a pre-purchased. how you cancel that? i pay for this but after try BW i will never play again GW2, this count as "cancel pre-purchase" ? 

i see very strange things on some topics. 

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Originally posted by Hauvarn

Originally posted by ariboersma

Originally posted by ArEf

Funny how the troll poll backfired.

Out of 1060 people, 973 have not cancelled. 87 have.

That's not even taking into account the skewing of the poll via SWTOR fans etc coming in.

Absolutely hysterical.

Whys it gotta be SWTOR fans?                                               Sterotypes are bad, mkay?

perhaps because they have been caught organizing things like this before. There have been several posts trying to get the SWTOR community to make false polls like this and start arguments between OTHER games.. like come on the GW2 forums and start spouting how great Tera is and how bad GW2 is and vice versa.

Can you link said polls, I'd like to see them, as of right now it's kind of hard to believe.

sry I didn't save the screenshots, they were taken of the SWTOR official forums and shown around the net a bit. This all occured hrm I think about 4 months ago maybe. Was something I sorta giggled at the audacity and moved on. Also I have no idea WHICH posts were made by them, the screenshots were of the planning they were doing.

• MercAngelMercAngel Member Posts: 204

here is why some that pre-order got into beta this is from post on facebook

Okay, time for another update. This one is for those of you getting an Error 9 code:

We’ve narrowed down the issues and wanted to shed some light on the situation. You are receiving the error code (9:4:5:1093:101) because your account does not have access to the Beta Weekend Event. There are two possible reasons for this:

1) The first possibility is that you registered a Pre-Order serial code instead of a Pre-Purchase serial code. This means the Pre-Order serial code that you registered will give you 1-day Headstart Access before Guild Wars 2 launches, but will not provide you access to the Beta Weekend Events. Some retailers apparently are selling Pre-Orders as if they were Pre-Purchases, which is unintended. This error will not prevent you from receiving your boxed version of Guild Wars 2 when the game releases.

However, those of you that have already registered your Pre-Order serial code and received an email invite from Arenanet to join the Beta Weekend Event, we will honor the invitation. Receiving the invitation was a mistake on our part and you will be able to log in shortly. Note that no further Pre-Order serial codes can be registered at this time.

If you paid in full and received a Pre-Order serial code by mistake, please contact your retailer to have this serial code converted to a Pre-Purchase serial code. If you did not pay for the game in full, you may contact your retailer to have your Pre-Order converted to a Pre-Purchase when you pay for the game in full.

Currently, GameStop still has Pre-Purchase serial codes available. If you purchased from GameStop and paid in full but received a Pre-Order serial code from them, please contact GameStop to have your Pre-Order converted to a Pre-Purchase. If you did not pay in full and you have a Pre-Order serial code, you can also contact GameStop to have your Pre-Order converted to a Pre-Purchase.

2) The second possibility is that the Pre-Purchase serial code you bought was blocked for credit-card fraud. A very small number of users may have purchased codes from unauthorized resellers who are selling codes they obtained illegally. Please confirm that the retailer you purchased from is on our authorized list of retailers. If you did not purchase your serial code from one of our authorized retailers, please contact the retailer from whom you made the purchase and request a refund.

~RB2

• HauvarnHauvarn Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by ArEf

Funny how the troll poll backfired.

Out of 1060 people, 973 have not cancelled. 87 have.

That's not even taking into account the skewing of the poll via SWTOR fans etc coming in.

Absolutely hysterical.

Whys it gotta be SWTOR fans?                                               Sterotypes are bad, mkay?

perhaps because they have been caught organizing things like this before. There have been several posts trying to get the SWTOR community to make false polls like this and start arguments between OTHER games.. like come on the GW2 forums and start spouting how great Tera is and how bad GW2 is and vice versa.

Can you link said polls, I'd like to see them, as of right now it's kind of hard to believe.

sry I didn't save the screenshots, they were taken of the SWTOR official forums and shown around the net a bit. This all occured hrm I think about 4 months ago maybe. Was something I sorta giggled at the audacity and moved on. Also I have no idea WHICH posts were made by them, the screenshots were of the planning they were doing.

Are you sure it wasn't like 1-2 people on the star wars board?  this just seems like someone trying to hate on swtor just cause it's the cool thing to do

Yes I played SWTOR.

• neobahamut20neobahamut20 Member Posts: 336

Pre-order = no beta

Pre-purchase = beta

So anyone cancelling pre-orders are just mad they didnt get in the beta, see you guys in game.

As for the majority, how are you coping with the fact you cant play at the moment?

Boycotting EA. Why? They suck, even moreso since 2008.