Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not Bad if you like Asian style games ( which I do )

zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125

Anyone considering should be aware that this is a traditional Asian style grinder , that being said I get the urge now and again to play this type of game .  Why ? Because they take EFFORT to accomplish things which for my taste is more satisfying than a game that plays itself  and Ive played many different types of mmos over the years .

Also because most Asian games have some sort of unique feature if you look for it . This one has all the typical features as well including :

Exp loss upon death

Slow leveling with hard monsters , I died a few times before I even reached level 15 .

Stat points when you reach level 25 -  The usual str -int -dex -agi etc. ( yay I can make my own build ) no cookie cutter .

Typical items - potions , gear upgrades , mounts , teleport scrolls , skill reset scrolls , all the usual stuff .

Great looking detailed weapons and armor sets , plenty of variety .

Fully customizable characters ,  every attribute can be adjusted according to size from the nose to the length of your legs.

There are 3 classes but each one has 3 different archtypes so really there are 9 classes , they just have 3 different factions so to speak .

Wide variety of skills for each of the 9 different classes that have different effects including combo skills that sort of proc effects according to which skills you use together - they give a bonus effect on top of the regular skill damage like increased crits for so many seconds as an example .

Open world pvp/pk after level 30.

Cool looking skill animations , they are honestly really well done in this game with plenty of blood and corpses flying in to pieces ( not that I`m in to blood splattering all that much but regardless .  The environmental graphics seem a little bland but the skill animations really make the game come alive .  I am less in to environmental graphics and more into seeing my guy doing amazing looking things anyway , thats just me though , I know alot of people like to be immersed in an amazing looking world , I respect that .

There are alot of other unique features also which can only be found by playing the game , ( I knew I would find some lol)  .

No shortage of players  , their on every map in the game .

The videos above really dont give an accurate impression of the game , it kind of seemed like the guy  was being a condescending jack ass rather than trying to actually showcase the game , similar to the guy that did videos on a C9 trial .

Cheers .

Comments

• KiljaedenasKiljaedenas Member Posts: 468

Meh, tried it, was cute for a bit, but I haven't been able to get back into it for several weeks. Don't think I will either.

Where's the any key?

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

It really isn't a bad game, if you can see it for what it is. You'd probably get burned out quick if you made this your primary game, but it's great for short sit-down sessions while your primary game is doing maintenance. Combat is really cool, and each class has a lot of options for taking down mobs and other players. I'm particularly addicted to the Cube system, where you can dismantle drops for upgrade stones, combine them to attempt to make stronger gear, or in some cases copy certain items (gear not being one of those).

Again, it's a good game if you're bored, or want to try something new. But it is grindy (mostly quest grind, though), so if that's a turn off for you, best stay away.