Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WvW PvP: [USA] Shadow of Apophis

Comments

• PiratessPiratess Member UncommonPosts: 56
    All are welcome to join our Community! If you just want to hang out and discuss GW2 with us, or fill out an application.

We are looking for solid gamers with PvP Experience. 

Come join us today!

PIRATESS
    [Matriarch of Shadow of Apophis]

• ducesettutamducesettutam Member UncommonPosts: 85

After an extensive search I just joined up with SoA last night. After chatting on the forums and TS3 I have to say that my first impression of the guild members is overwhelmingly positive.

They have a solid leadership dedicated to the members having a good time in a mature friendly group. Never once in my first time talking to them did I feel like the new guy outsider. 

If your want to have fun, do some PvP and have a friendly group of like minded players to support you in your progression... Look no farther than SoA. 

• KahlanSOAKahlanSOA Member Posts: 5
    Anyone is welcome to meet and greet with us on our forums or Teamspeak-- you'll see that we are the people to game with! :)

[ Kahlan | Shadow of Apophis | Council | WE WANT YOU! :thumbsup: ]
  • PalindronePalindrone Member Posts: 13

I just joined Shadow of Apophis and the guild is fantastic! I encourage anyone who like to have fun playing- nay, anyone who likes to have fun, PERIOD- to join!

But it would probably be very preferred for you to you know... Play some games. That's kind of our thing :)

Very social, very active, and very nice group of friendly people. Shadow of Apophis won't let you down! :D

• ShaakkaShaakka Member Posts: 4
    I recently joined this guild and so far I can say that everyone here is pretty awesome. Also, there are girls, just saiyan ;).
  • InsertFailInsertFail Member Posts: 55
    We're still looking for more members to round out our guild, if you're looking for a gaming community that aims to take over the WvW map and climb up the ranks of PvP send us an app!

I think the women pretty much run this guild ;) And I certainly own all your souls >:P 

Welcome all our new members! Look forward to working with you.

Duce

Shaakka

Palindrome

reaction

Kerbs

SoA News:

We are having a full guild meeting tonight, to discuss our recruitment and forecast strategy for GW2.  SoA members make sure you make it! 

PIRATESS

• WeeWee1WeeWee1 Member Posts: 22

Were happy we have more members, but we still need more. Drop by our site and place an app. www.shadowofapophis.com !

WeeWee | Council | Shadow of Apophis

• KushibanKushiban Member Posts: 3

I only recently joined this guild (a couple of months ago) and they've been great.

• Ecii779Ecii779 Member Posts: 4

www.shadowofapophis.com

Stop by and check us out.  We're still doing a lot before release!

Ecii | Shadow | Shadow of Apophis

SoA News

We had a great meeting last night, and discussed as a guild, a number of issues - ideas - and plans.

Welcome our newest member sLC!

PIRATESS

I'm glad to welcome sLC to the guild!

We've been steadily getting more applications, but we'd still like some more members to fill out our ranks and join us in GW2. Give our forums a look, browse the community, and fill out an app!

• KarllackKarllack Member Posts: 3

Come! Check out what we are about! We are friendly and mostly harmless to new applicants...mostly...

• KaidasKaidas Member Posts: 7

Looking for great players to come and join us for fun times! Check out our site and drop us an app!

• VoeloesVoeloes Member UncommonPosts: 18

Fun people to chat and play with, apply and join in on the fun.

Shadow Of Apophis
    Professional Walmart Greeter

For those who are interested in the guild but on the fence about applying, I strongly encourage you to make an account on our forums and become a part of the SoA Community! Any applicants are also free to do this while we go over your application.

Any SoA community member is free to explore the forum and participate in discussion about current game news and any other topic we happen to post.

Come join us for some fun in Guild Wars 2. 

Please feel free to contact me here or on our forums for any questions at http://www.shadowofapophis.com

PIRATESS

• NevronNevron Member UncommonPosts: 43

[mod edit]

Shadow of Apophis - Council Member

Welcome to all our new members and the applications are still coming in!

Welcome sLC, Palindrome, Shaaka, Szaku, Reaction, Duce, Kerbs and Calica. We are processing our new apps, and still have a few to review on the board.

Beta weekend was fun, and we got to work on classes. We look forward to the next Beta Event!

Please feel free to check us out! http://www.shadowofapophis.com 

PIRATESS

• SardoniSardoni Member Posts: 14
    Can't wait for the next beta weekend! Drop us a line and come join us!

[Shadow of Apophis]
    Sardoni
    | Recruitment Officer | Council Member |

• ChibisukeiChibisukei Member Posts: 24

Shoot up an app and join us for GW2

If anyone's looking for a great group to play with in Guild Wars 2, check Shadow of Apophis out! We aim to tackle all the game has to offer, with a strong focus on PvP and WvW.

Interviews are in full swing!

Join us http://www.shadowofapophis.com

PIRATESS

• ChibisukeiChibisukei Member Posts: 24

Alot of interesting people joining us.  Join in on the fun.

I would like to remind everyone we are an 18+ guild and if you are under age will not be accepted due to the nature/language we use in our Teamspeak.

PIRATESS