Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error code:48:1000:7006:529:101 anyone else getting this?

Comments

• FistyMayhemFistyMayhem Member UncommonPosts: 61

It's a beta..  this is what happens in a beta, they proably took it down to fix something that was a serious problem.

I really don't understand why people get pissed off when a BETA game is full of bugs.  Really?  How did you even learn to read if you're that effing stupid.

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

Originally posted by GroovyFlower

Originally posted by Ic3CroW

8 hours of work early in the morning, got back home and now this?! As one of the most anticipated game in the world i was expecting they would have more stable servers... tbh thats one thing swtor actualy got it right lol

Well if you dont like it and have no clue what beta is specially first BETA weekend ever for GW2 then move on ARENANET thank you for purchase GW2.

Good luck with your favorite SWTOR then it seems you dont need GW2 and wasted your 60 bucks:P

Of course SWTOR dint have this problem cause  SWTOR  only have like 100k people gw2  already lose the count and  becaus e of  US we are crashing the server  lol

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    I think Twitter said the authenticating servers are down which is why we are recieving that error code.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• SunthasSunthas Member Posts: 27

Last tweet from them 4 hours ago.

I keep getting error 48, 

can't log into forums either.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

Ok... I know it's beta... I know these things happen in beta....

but...

I got hooked on my GW2 now... I need my fix man!

And no new tweets is not helping my jonesin' any man....

• atradees69atradees69 Member Posts: 4
    down for me too played alot last night though, what is your favorite classes so far?
  • scrabbyscrabby Member Posts: 5

Well stress tests are welcome for me, better now than after release. Even when i get a little worried when i can't log in i remember that few days ago in Tera's beta, i was killing piglets-sybertooths and picking up flowers outside Limbertown at lvl 13 while in GW2 at my lvl 12 i have never done not one quest as other classic mmos, just events with many others, have done few instances with personall story and getting my behind wiped everytime i underestimate the mobs :D.

So to all you that get angry relax boys and girls, i think the game will pay you off, just be patient.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Has the error for about 2.5hrs now whilst frustrating it is totally expected from Beta. I can't log on the forums to report it either.

• VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

Originally posted by colddog04

Originally posted by Velocinox

Guess that's the dinner bell. See you all in a few...

I hope you're the old man in your avatar picture.

lol, close enough, but his fashion sense is way more 'hip' than mine.

So, anyway, I figured something was up. All afternoon the cash gem shop was asking me to log in instead of going directly to the page. I figure whatever login issue that was, needed to get fixed and it meant bringing down the authentication servers.

Edit: I also saw the cadh gem store tab suddenly change to the log in screen from the website, so that is definately not 'business as usual'...

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Man, beta or not....this sucks.  I guess I'll take an effing nap.  Nothing else to do since I did everything I needed to do DAYS ago planning for this weekend to be totally free for the beta.

I hope you all are answering your questionaires.  I have been, and I've been honest.  Also reported 4 or 5 bugs.  The bug report button is at the top left...end of the row.  Just pointing it out so everyone will use it liberally.

/sigh

I can't pretend to be happy about the time we're losing here.  small "grrr"

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by atradees69

down for me too played alot last night though, what is your favorite classes so far?

hard for me to pick a favorite class so far... i started with a ranger then saw an elementalist do some crazy stuff and i wanted it. Tried mage then saw necro do some shizzz and wanted it. already tried like 4 classes and love em all. damn it gw2, all classes are sweet

• jaimesinnerjaimesinner Member Posts: 12
    Lol I agree with you
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Originally posted by rojo6934

Originally posted by atradees69

hard for me to pick a favorite class so far... i started with a ranger then saw an elementalist do some crazy stuff and i wanted it. Tried mage then saw necro do some shizzz and wanted it. already tried like 4 classes and love em all. damn it gw2, all classes are sweet

Guardian was a snore-fest. Everything else I've tried I have enjoyed.

I've tried them all except Engineer which I will once I get back on.  I've always loved my Ranger in the first GW and I still do.  I enjoy the Elementalist as well and the Necro.
  • AR3151AR3151 Member Posts: 11

LOL i like seeing people say dont whine or duh its beta, well i disagree, dont charge full game price and have it completely crash.  if i pay i expect to play

I played Necro and Guardian so far.  Guardian is very underplayed I think.

I think I will do thief next.  I made a blonde  Norn Guardian and named her Brunhilda.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

Originally posted by AR3151

LOL i like seeing people say dont whine or duh its beta, well i disagree, dont charge full game price and have it completely crash.  if i pay i expect to play

It's still beta you goof :P

I didn't enjoy Guardian but that's me lol.
    If the game is released and that happens frequently yes.  But the word BETA means the game insn't finished yet and you are testing it to reveal these issues. 
  • CyndorCyndor Member Posts: 2

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/posts/282361545187874

well I guess we have some response

BETA=bugs to be ironed out.    People knew this before they bought the game that it wasn't final and this would be beta.  It's called a BETA TEST for a reason.
  • AustinTaciusAustinTacius Member Posts: 2

Pardon me, everyone, if this is a dumb question, but as we've all 'pre-purchased' to be part of this Beta event, does that mean we've already purchased the actual game, too? When it's released? Or will we have to buy it again? Maybe I'm just dense, but I kinda figured this Beta pre-purchase thing means we can participate in the Beta AND have already got dibs on the game when it's globally released. Again, apologize for the n00b question.

Thanks!

Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

its still a full game purchase you dummy

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

It's a beta people paid for.

Selling beta access has been the norm for several years now, and every game company that had problems with paid betas has been attacked when they had problems.  ANet sold beta access with their pre-purchase deal, without a release date no less.  If other game companies were evil/incompetent for doing so, and had problems running that paid beta, then ANet falls into that same category.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Originally posted by jaimesinner

BETA=bugs to be ironed out.    People knew this before they bought the game that it wasn't final and this would be beta.  It's called a BETA TEST for a reason.

curious,,,,,why they charged full price....hmm?