Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Pet Giveaway, Week 3: Pink Merek!

1234568»

Comments

• JonGarcesJonGarces Member Posts: 1
    I managed to get a code for myself, my gf, and a few extra for my other characters.  ^,^  all in all a satisfactory.
  • Clover17Clover17 Member Posts: 1
    I missed out on this one :( This is the one I really wanted :( I live in Australia so the time difference is hard to deal with, that and I have five kids to look after so can't sit here all day every day to keep checking :( Please, please, please if anyone has a spare key and would be kind enough to send me one I would be forever grateful. My email is [email protected]. Would very much appreciate a key...
  • Pandax83Pandax83 Member Posts: 1
    I keep checking back everyday to see if more keys were posted and it always shows as 0 to me. Seems I keep missing out on it. This is the only one I wanted too. :(
  • kimweemskimweems Member Posts: 2
    I love this pet only wish they do a give away for mounts cuz the game price is like most people will never have one for 12mill.

WhiteLionKW

• danohmandanohman Member Posts: 1
    if anybody still has an extra key, i'd really, really love the pink merek! this is my first toon and i love aion :D
  • MrP3inMrP3in Member UncommonPosts: 49
    All pets sux imo ..
  • ventur3101ventur3101 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    When new keys are available for pets aion? I would like to make one, would be very grateful for this opportunity.
  • kingofkingzzkingofkingzz Member Posts: 1
    why doesnt the GIVE AWAY thing work here in the Philippines? its so unfair.. :(
  • dummy0dummy0 Member Posts: 1
    Hello people, I've got KUNG FU MANDURI and PINK MEREK pets

I want CREWCUT FUNGIE and GREEN DIABOL pets.

If you want to trade, send an email to

[email protected]

• CryhawksCryhawks Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by SaintGraye

Thank you MMORPG.com and, of course, NCSoft. Not the most... ahem... adorable pet ever, but well worth the wait. I was rather irate at having missed the Alienware auto-looting pet giveaway, yet that only adds to my pleasure at having obtained one of these. Again, thanks...

...here's hoping it's nowhere near as obnoxiously loud as the Kung-fu Manderi. :)

• thecrowwwthecrowww Member UncommonPosts: 2

someone still has the keys of the pink merek?

I have the keys of the Flame or the Worg Bogel of the Dead. to exchange ... you interested?

I really want the pink merek

send me a email  [email protected]

• jhetrick11jhetrick11 Member UncommonPosts: 3

can anyone have an extra keys of any pets? pls...i want one pet..

[email protected] thanks!

• PerolaaaPerolaaa Member Posts: 1

please put on key this Pink Merek  , i dont have the key  . and i dont have any pet  pls put key :(