Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Why can't i use the CoH Freedom Costume Giveaway?

ShaikeShaike NesherPosts: 301Member Uncommon

I got a code from this link here -

"http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/334/City-of-Heroes-Freedom-Costume-Giveaway-Europe.html"

and it seems valid but when i try to enter it i get this weird message saying its valid but i cannot use it.  anyone has any idea why? did any of you experienced the same problem?

This is the message -

"

You can't use the supplied serial code.

The supplied serial code is valid, but it can not be used to create a new account and it can not be applied to any accounts you already have.

"

Just my 2 cents...

Comments

• KaocanKaocan Atlanta, GAPosts: 1,270Member

Wish I could test it for you, I already have the ALHPA and OMEGA costume sets, so this would most likely not work for me either.

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• gogogameragogogamera Berkeley, CAPosts: 4Member Uncommon

Hey Shaike, 

it might be because you have a US account and a European address. I'm in the opposite boat - I got the same messages. 

If you're in that situation and want to try to make a trade let me know. 

• trancejeremytrancejeremy St. Louis, MOPosts: 1,222Member Uncommon
    Make sure you have a CoH account first, I think

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there