Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else confirmed in beta

2»

Comments

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452

Originally posted by GeezerGamer

I am not in Beta but I am interested in this game, Please keep a thread going about beta. At least as much as you are allowed anyway.

There is no NDA, nothing to fear from the truth, as it should be.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by Vinterkrig

Originally posted by Tharlog

If I ever get past this registration page and into the game, us MMOPRG.com dudes should meet up somewhere and lay down a badass homestead. Is there something like a Hearth-secret like in Haven and Hearth?

that won't be happening all that quick, I think the preview guy said there is no money in the game yet.. so ya

There is money already. Yes there is still a hearth secret. I am getting close to the settlement skill. I have just been focusing on crafting skills and gatherings of course. 

Clicking the options button will turn on the lighting effects. Unfortunately that is all it does at the moment.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Originally posted by TruthXHurts

If I ever get past this registration page and into the game, us MMOPRG.com dudes should meet up somewhere and lay down a badass homestead. Is there something like a Hearth-secret like in Haven and Hearth?

that won't be happening all that quick, I think the preview guy said there is no money in the game yet.. so ya

There is money already. Yes there is still a hearth secret. I am getting close to the settlement skill. I have just been focusing on crafting skills and gatherings of course. 

Clicking the options button will turn on the lighting effects. Unfortunately that is all it does at the moment.

I wish i had money, I have found 2 arrowheads in about 4 hrs of gathering.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by RefMinor

Take those arrowheads back to Boston and sell at a Vendor stand. You should have plenty of silver to pay one of the wilderness guides to take you. Once you do that you can teleport between your homestead and Boston to trade.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Originally posted by RefMinor

Take those arrowheads back to Boston and sell at a Vendor stand. You should have plenty of silver to pay one of the wilderness guides to take you. Once you do that you can teleport between your homestead and Boston to trade.

That will be my job tomorrow night. Is there anything I need for the homestead?

• HejietHejiet Member Posts: 49
    Once you pay the guy 20 silver to teleport you to a Leanto, can you teleport between your Leanto/Homestead and Boston with an inventory?

Originally posted by Hejiet

Once you pay the guy 20 silver to teleport you to a Leanto, can you teleport between your Leanto/Homestead and Boston with an inventory?

I think not, you can carry money if you put it in a coin purse, I think you need to buy a backpack to do that.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

no you can carry items between homestead and boston.

go read my thread on beta forums

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?603143-Question-and-answer-thread

My blog: image

Originally posted by Consensus

no you can carry items between homestead and boston.

go read my thread on beta forums

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?603143-Question-and-answer-thread

Cool, I will get my homestead set up then when I get back from work